Price and quality

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 01, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This was my first time using creatine. I've read that monohydrate is the most throroughly tested and its not worth wasting money on so-called improved formulas. I've also read that the german "creapure" is recommended for quality. This jarrows forumla is inexpensive and uses creapure as the source. I noticed significantly increases in energy and improvements in muscle feel/mass.

nice source

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 10, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Let's be honest: I like Jarrow. This stuff might be the same as any other creatine, but it works. I opted against the micronized form, since most of the research ascribes perfectly good effects to the regular monohydrate. What I do know is that creatine helps me with recovery, and I feel comfortable with half a scoop to a whole scoop a day, but I only do this intermittently. I've noticed during marathon study sessions that creatine can give a small burst of mental clarity and wakefulness. I believe this is a matter of direct and stable fuel for neurons, but I'm not sure. Creatine is considered neuroprotective, but as in all things, moderation is golden.

Awesome product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 30, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Good and cheap. Not just for bodybuilders, but also helps vegetarians maintain optimal health.

Muscle builder

Posted by trefoglio on Jun 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Creatine is a myostatin blocker so it can help you building muscle fast. However, creatine can also lift your DHT ( dihydrotestosterone ) levels, so it may be good idea to take it with nettle root and/or saw palmetto, if you dont want become muscle man without hair.

Body Builders Delight

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 01, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Creatine is great for weight lifters and aerobic exercisers too. They have also found that it helps with brain function, as well. I like Jarrow brand the best.

Irregular heartbeat

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 26, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I take a small dose of this every morning and find it really does help increase strength and endurance as my heart is weak causing a lack of endurance,it may increase blood pressure slightly because the heart being a muscle beats stronger, so i keep fit to compensate for this and find i have more energy to burn the calories, its not just for body builders.

love

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 05, 2012 | Verified Purchase

good for muscle wasting from autoimmune

Muscle Build-Up and Weight Gain for Stallion

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 02, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I'm probably one of the rare people who did not use this for my personal use but instead used it for my American Paint Horse stud stallion. My research showed me that creatine monohydrate was originally used on Thoroughbred horses, not humans, and that it could potentially be highly effective, depending on the horse. He had lost a considerable amount of weight due to fear of laminitis (a foot disease caused by too much carbohydrate consumption). It turned out that he actually had broken his navicular, so he now is back on carbohydrates but still cannot be exercised because of his lame foot. As a result, I started giving him Creatine and he has started to rebulk, even without the exercise usually needed for muscle management.

No need for gelcaps with this one

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 25, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I've been using creatine monohydrate for over a decade and this is by far the best I've ever tried. It's practically flavorless and the very fine crystals mix very well in water.

Great Value

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 11, 2009 | Verified Purchase

A trusted brand and lowest price I found anywhere. Product works excellently I mixed a scoop with 1/4 cup of sugar 4 times daily and I packed on 10 pounds of muscle in 2 weeks with exercise.