dang

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 04, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is the best creatine i have ever used.the first time i used this product i had the best pumped i have had in my life. this is some awesome creatine and the best part is it is dirt cheap and you dont have to waste a week loading. everone that is trying to get big should use this.

Creatine Monohydrate

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 25, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is the first time I have taken this supplement after finding out that my levels of creatine and cretinine are low, and that it is useful for certain autoimmune disorders which involve muscle wasting. The first day I took 3g only but felt very shaky afterwards, so, have lowered my dose to 2g and I feel my body is doing well with this. Will continue using and check my blood levels in a few months. I recommend this to anyone with similar health problems and low levels of this nutrient.

Brain & muscle

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 30, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This supp is used by many body builders, however my family finds it helpful overall for energy & concentration.

Helps stamina with regards to physical training

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 09, 2010 | Verified Purchase

We're not talking about pumping iron but simply doing daily sessions of yoga - something that formerly caused me to feel rundown after 4-5 days. Now no longer.

It's Creapure the purest form of creatine in it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 14, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This is an excellent form of Creatine, which i only take (micronize Creapure). There's no weird taste with it. Had no problem with the Mixability with my Protein post-workout. Take for few weeks or so and you see results in size, energy, strength, and endurance. **As a side note, dont waste money on other expensive form of creatine, Creatine Mono is the only well research with proven result as compared to other form of Creatine, and it's the cheapest!!

Much better then standard creatine from china.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 07, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This works much better then the standard creatine monohydrate from china. This one is from Germany and you can taste and feel the difference and purity.

Has made lifting fun again

Posted by MGG-ThreeTwoFour on Aug 01, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I'm in my mid forties, and in the gym, I'd been stuck at the same weights for several years, even though I'd vary up the routine. So on the advice of a friend I decided to try creatine, and chose Jarrow pretty much at random. I typically lift about three times a week, and by the third week of taking this I started to feel the difference. This stuff really works for me. My squat and bench now haven't been so high since I was in my twenties. I mix one scoop (6g) of the powder in warm water right before my workout. It's essentially tasteless. I have gained 10 - 12 lb since I started taking it, which according to the literature, is mostly water. I do believe that, since the one side effect of taking this for me has been the compulsion to drink copious amounts of water during and after my workout. ** For new customers of iHerb, please also visit my page for more product reviews **

Way Better Than The Rest

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 01, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Usually after 3 days of Creatine usage I notice mood disturbance. My husband tells me that I am cranky and easy to upset. After my Dr toldme that I should switch to Creatine Monohydrate, I began taking it before my workouts and I noticed that I still got the boost that I needed from my workouts but I did not have the "mood disturbances". Everyone in the house is now happy!

Creatine

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 10, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is a great one for me. It always keeps my soreness and recovery time after exercise to a minimum.

blood pressure

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 04, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is as good as creatine gets it has helped strengthen my muscles especially my weak heart muscle.Unfortunatly my blood pressure has raised from normal to stage 1 hypertention this was after taking creatine for several weeks half teaspoon per day,my weight and strength have increased improving my qaulity of life at the expense of the duration unless i get the blood pressure down.Works but keep an eye on blood pressure.