Ribose Powder

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 06, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I read about this product in an article where a dotor recommended for his patient with fibromalgya. I often felt fatigued by the end of my work day and had very little energy to do much of anything at night except Lay on the couch - headaches were often a part of my nightly ritual as well. I purchased Ribose powder at your site (a very good price - I checked around) and have been taking now for a few weeks and I feel so much better - much more energy all day long and into the evening and far fewer headaches as well. I will continue to purchase this product. Thanks iHerb!

Jarrow Formulas D-Ribose Powder 200 g

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 27, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I use this product in the treatment of fibromyalgia, as recommended by Stephen Sinatra, MD, FACC, in his book, The Sinatra Solution. (He doesn't recommend this brand specifically, but I have used it for about 1 1/2 years now.) I switched for a short time to Doctor's Best brand, and felt a recurrence of symptoms! This brand is far superior.

excellent product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 30, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I have fibromyalgia snd have found this product to be very helpful with fatigue and muscle aches. Fibro is very complicated and this product is very easy and pleasant to take without any nasty side effects or interactions with my medications.

Review of Ribose

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 01, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Good product, though dont take it before bed as it keeps you awake, or ratherit kept me awake! ATP related physical exertion was increased and weights went from 110kg for 5 repsshoulder press to 120kg for 5 reps in 10 days

Jarrows ribose powder

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 08, 2009 | Verified Purchase

My wife has tried everything to control the pain from fibromyalgia. This is the only thing we have tried that actually works. She has been using it for about 6 months and is almost pain free. I highly recomend this product.

Ribose Powder

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 25, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Works great! I have heart disease and get tired quickly. I walk 1 hr/day and dance 5-6 times a week. I take from 6-12 gm/day. With the ribose I never get tired!!!

Love it!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 16, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have fibromyalgia and CFS and Ribose powder really helps rebuild the energy that I deplete just on a daily, if not half-day basis. I don't have the overwhelming fatigue when I take it.. Wonderful Stuff and half the price of some places!!

RIBOSE

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 10, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I first learned of this product while reading a book about heart health. Since I have some heart problems I dedided to give Ribose a try. It does extend the time that I need to do things I like to do by giving me more energy and I plan to keep using it. Thanks for "Ribose"!!

Works Well

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 13, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I purchased this product as part of a chronic fatigue syndrome management program for my significant other. She reports that it has in fact been beneficial for her in supporting her energy needs.

more energy and hypoglycemia

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 10, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking this product for about 6 months. If I take it 1-2 times a day, I definitely have more energy. However, do not take on an empty stomach or you will have hypoglycemia and rather quickly too. I have to take it after a meal.