Turns back the clock

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 24, 2010 | Verified Purchase

After taking this for a few months, I feel like I have more energy, increased mental clarity, and more muscle tone. This is about the right amount of this stuff to take as some of the other dosages are way too much. I take 25 mg. of 7Keto in the mornings and one of these before bed. At age 63, I'm trying to battle the aging process all I can!

Jarrow Formulas, DHEA, 10 mg, 90 Capsules

Posted by noneofyourfrigginbusiness on Feb 26, 2010 | Verified Purchase

High quality; studies show that DHEA can increase insulin sensitivity. DHEA should be taken early in the morning as it can be stimulating.

Testosterone

Posted by healright on Nov 06, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Helps keep lead in your pencil.

Perfect dose

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This 10 mg dose is perfect for me and I realized the benefits of DHEA when I had run out and not used in several weeks (I felt tired, low energy, and body aches). I am a 47 year old female whose system is "changing" (Joy...). In addition, I use several other Jarrow products and they are always superior quality. This item will be one of my daily "must have's".

small does the best with DHEA

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 23, 2010 | Verified Purchase

DHEA is an important supplement. Most take too high a dose. The 10mg works out well.

From Italy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 25, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Episodes of hyperandrogenism, greasy and oily forehead, acne, despite a low dosage.

Nice low dosage version

Posted by WayneRiddle on Feb 06, 2010 | Verified Purchase

So many DHEA pills out there are 50mg or more per pill, nice to find a low dosage one that fits my needs.

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 21, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Jarrow is the best. I need some DHEA but don't need more than 10mg. I wish these were veggie caps. Iherb has them listed at a great price, thanks Iherb!!

Seems to help fairly well

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 29, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Boyfriend takes for low testosterone levels. Next blood tests will tell how effective.

DHEA good hormone precursor

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 06, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Naturopath recommended I take DHEA when I went off bio-identical hormones.

1 2 3