Raises Hubby's Testosterone Level

Posted by Reviewer1812115 on Jun 09, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Doctor suggested this as a precursor to raise testosterone levels. Nothing amazing, but did raise it some and every little bit helps.

I feel it.

Posted by DwayneD on Jun 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I definitely feel a little edgy and more aggressive both in the gym and in the bedroom after taking 50 mg of this product for 3 consecutive days. I actually do notice a difference when I take a break from it. (I take three days off after three days on.)

Good DHEA

Posted by Reviewer1075408 on Nov 22, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have health issues and this seems to help my well being.

DHEA

Posted by Reviewer2868174 on Aug 16, 2010 | Verified Purchase

seems to help muscle tone - been using it for a long time - good stuff

Jarrow Formulas, DHEA 25, 25 mg, 90 Capsules

Posted by Reviewer2485668 on May 22, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Jarrow Formulas, DHEA 25, 25 mg, 90 Capsules

lots of side effects

Posted by 5710337572808095288 on Jun 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I’m 34 and I’m trying to conceive. I'm using 25mg of DHEA for 1.5 months now and since I started using it I began to notice first side effects of the drug. I’m using it 2 times a day as my gynaecologist/endocrinologist told me to. It was bruises that first appeared. My first thought was that my thrombophilia was starting to show some indications but she convinced me that it has nothing to do with it. Then came hair loss. My pillow is full of my hairs, and I watch it getting thinner and thinner every day. My progesterone and oestrogen levels are rising, which was the reason why I’m taking DHEA and the only reason that matters to me, so I’ll continue using it as prescribed. My gynaecologist is very happy with results achieved with DHEA. I read articles that hair loss is reversible, after finishing the therapy and after DHEA levels drop, so I do not worry that much. My haematologist told me that bruises are for sure because of use of steroids even before I told him I was taking DHEA. They will stop showing themselves as well after therapy, which is going to last one more month.

Posted by 5623412077883299873 on Apr 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I use this product as a preparation for IVF (25 mg * 3 per day) for 6 weeks before stimulation began. I am 41+ with low ovarian reserve. I got better ovarian response than in previous treatments. We used to have one or two eggs and just one embrion to transfer, but this time we had 4 eggs and 2 embrions.

I asked to

Posted by 5727151164228962397 on Mar 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

convenient, very satisfied, excellent results, thank you

Excellent product

Posted by 4710122869125083026 on Feb 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I started to feel it after four days, more energy, more testosterone.

Good product