dhea

Posted by Reviewer3029606 on May 23, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Didnt notice much until over 100mg daily, but then found it levelled out my moods, killed my carb cravings and gave me a little more energy.

DHEA has helped with libido!

Posted by Reviewer3340957 on Sep 15, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This isn't the brand i usually buy but it still works. I did research years ago on increasing libido & mental acuity in women & found, testosterone levels are greatly responsible. After losing my medical coverage I read about how the body makes testosterone. It needs DHEA & pregnenolone. Read Dr. Sahelian's sie info about these 2 components the body uses to make certain body hormones. These have helped me immeasurably with energy, mood, libido and mental function.

Chronic Fatigue

Posted by Reviewer2843354 on Jun 11, 2010 | Verified Purchase

DHEA is a fabulous substance for assisting anyone who has a problem with Chronic Fatigue. Getting your adrenals working properly with dhea is part of the process. Jarrow Formulas 50 is very good value for money

TOTAL INCREASE TESTOSTERONE

Posted by Reviewer2460900 on Feb 07, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Started routine screening including total testosterone, and last year the result was 400 ng / dL. This year a month before taking the exam again took 50mg of DHEA daily and the result of total testosterone was 700 ng / dl. I attribute the increase DHEA. I am currently 42 years.

wow...great results....Fast

Posted by Reviewer1407670 on Jan 20, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I was taking another brand of DHEA prior to ordering this. I am a 52 old gym rat that works out 3-5x per week. My resistance workout was trending in an undesired direction. Taking this allow me to workout longer and stronger. Bench has increased by 50 lbs in about two weeks. Much more stamina....almost hurt myself in the bedroom (much like back in the day). Be careful do not take prior to sleep...You will be wide awake and alert.

No frils results.

Posted by Reviewer3241013 on Jan 18, 2011 | Verified Purchase

The dosage delivery of these very cheap capsules is fine. Capsule structure is a bit weak, but acceptable.

Very useful

Posted by Reviewer2022901 on Jan 09, 2012 | Verified Purchase

The women I know told me that it really works.

Aging Adults Need This

Posted by Reviewer2666562 on May 22, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I take this to help my declining hormone levels that have come down with age. Adults should take a lower dose if they develop acne when taking this product.

Did not raise my Dhea levels at all lixoo

Posted by andremalves on Jul 17, 2015 | Verified Purchase

After 2 months taking 100mg per day I made a blood test that proves this 'product' dont works. Pure balonie placebo. Tomei 2 meses 100mg/dia e n aumentou nada..

DHEA

Posted by Reviewer2070489 on Feb 20, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have used this product for years to help keep my libido in good shape.