Added to Cart
Total:
Discount:
Together:
Quantity:
Cart Total:
Checkout
Customers Also Bought:
24/7 Help

iHerb Customer Reviews

Sorry, this product is no longer in stock.

Write a Review
Reviews
1-10 of 1018 total
Languages
Sort By
English
Search Reviews

A great All-in-One product of great quality / Великолепный «все-в-одном» продукт отличного качества!

Posted by SvitlanaOrganic on Feb 26, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Coconut oil is, in my opinion, the most universal and, at that, effective product. This coconut oil from Jarrow Formulas is of a great quality. Its smell is breath taking! I’m not gonna be lazy and will list the ways I use it. First, body&face care: as a cream for dry skin (hands, elbows, knees, feet), as nourishment for eyelashes, cuticles, lips, as oil for hair ends before hair wash, as nourishing mask for hair once in 10 days, for wax removing after depilation, instead of shaving cream. It can also be used as a remedy for acne, wrinkles, sunburns, eczema, cold sore, dandruff. Coconut oil also works great from the inside – it’s a high quality fat which has healthy influence on digesting, immune system, cholesterol level (yeah, a great thing for diabetics), bones. I fry with it, add it to smoothies, use for baking. Try to add it to your coffee/tea instead of milk/cream – it’s delicious! I also use it to take care of my wooden kitchen utensils (cutting boards, big forks and spoons). You can even use coconut oil to clean your house (it’s antiseptic)! If you want to get more about its appliance – google it and you’ll be surprised. As long as I have a tub of coconut oil – I am healthy and beautiful. Definitely one of my favorite products ever, I’ll order it many more times. Recommended to EVERYBODY! If my review was helpful for you - please press YES and check my profile. You will find there other useful reviews and my favorite products – I am a big fan of organic and natural products! / Кокосовое масло, по моему мнению, самый универсальный, и при этом эффективный, продукт. Конкретно продукт от Jarrow Formulas приятно радует отличным качеством. Запах умопомрачительный! Не поленюсь, и перечислю, как я использую его. Во-первых – в уходе: как крем для сухой кожи (руки, локти, колени, ступни), как питательное средство для ресниц, ногтей, губ, как масло для кончиков волос перед мытьем, как питательную маску для волос раз в 10 дней, для удаления воска после депиляции, вместо крема для бритья. Еще можно использовать его для борьбы с акне, морщинами, солнечными ожогами, экземой, герпесом, перхотью. Кокосовое масло очень полезно принимать внутрь – это высококачественный жир, благотворно влияющий на пищеварение, иммунитет, холестерин, состояние костей. Жарю на нем, добавляю в смузи, использую в выпечке. Попробуйте добавлять в кофе и чай вместо молока/сливок – очень вкусно. Также смазываю им деревянные приборы (разделочные доски и лопатки). Кокосовое масло можно даже использовать для уборки (обладает антимикробным действием)! Если хотите узнать больше о его применении – гуглите и удивляйтесь. Пока у меня есть баночка кокосового масла – дом полон, я красивая и здоровая. Однозначно – один из любимых продуктов, который буду заказывать еще и еще. Рекомендую ВСЕМ! Если мой отзыв был полезен для вас, пожалуйста, нажмите YES. Заходите на мой профиль, и вы найдете там полезные отзывы и мои любимые продукты.

Thanks for your feedback!

Taste Geat!

Posted by CosmicFriends on Aug 12, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I've tried 2 extra virgin coconut oils so far from iHerb : Nutiva and Jarrow Forulas. Nutiva is cold pressed and Jarrow is expeller pressed. I looked up the differences between Cold Pressed and Expeller Pressed : Cold Pressed is expeller pressed in a heat controlled environment and temperature is not to exceed 120F. So, just Expeller Pressed may not have the heat controlled environment in the factory. I found Jarrow has a stronger young coconut flavor than the Nutiva, and I personally prefer the taste of Jarrow better.

Thanks for your feedback!

Connie

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 24, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I started taking this oil after reading about it in a book. I find that it has done several things for me medically: my blood pressure is great, IBS is regulated, weight down 6 pounds and 18.25 inches since 03-19-08, my energy is very high, my skin is beautiful, and i have been using it to cook. Thanks for this heaven sent product.

Thanks for your feedback!

IT WORKS

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 31, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have very dry skin and have tried many product, which made me break out or just didn't work. A friend give me Jarrow's coconut oil to try and low and behold IT WORKED!!! with no break outs, just smooth skin!! love it. I would recommend this product to anyone who has dry, itchy skin. I use it on my face and my daughter uses it and a body cream.

Thanks for your feedback!

Great Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 30, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I use this for everything from a body/facial moisturizer, to stir fry vegetables, and even mix some in my coffee in the morning. Great price, too.

Thanks for your feedback!

Great flavour

Posted by SummerShopper on May 12, 2014 | Verified Purchase

|'ve started to use VCO to cook. This imparts great flavour for most desserts and baking. I don't really like it for meat or fish thou. Ok with poultry. I think ultimately it really depends on what herbs you use which may compliment or clash your dish. Great with curry leaves. I also put a little in my coffee. Do try it at least once, you will be amazed how it enchances the aroma of coffee. I have also used it for oil-pulling when I had a gum infection and had to find ways to stop bacteria from growing. (Google it) If you like coconut taste in general, I strongly recommend checking out the Artisana coconut butter too as you can just eat a teaspoon or go with bread. Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

Thanks for your feedback!

Magic

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 18, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I use it on my hair, and its my new favorite product. Only a tiny little bit and ur hand is super greasy and it works wonders on dry hair, it's shiny, heavier, great. i either use it as an overnight mask (dont need much, dont overdo it) rinse in the morning, or as a leave-in in the morning before i go... its great for curls

Thanks for your feedback!

A Delicious Organic Fat

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 23, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I bake with this instead of butter or other oil when I am seeking a coconut flavor. Gives rice a coconut flavor without added coconut milk

Thanks for your feedback!

Best Quality and Great Price

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 23, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is the best quality extra-virgin coconut oil I've ever tried-wonderful coconut aroma and taste. And purity is very important to me. Plus, the price is right. Thanks iHerb!

Thanks for your feedback!

My girlfriend likes this...

Posted by acumen on Oct 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

... and uses it for cooking. Tastes and smells good, suits for all kinds of foods. PS. Be sure to check my profile page for +180 reviews on iHerb products.

Thanks for your feedback!

1-10 of 1018 total

1 2 3 4 5