Eliminated chronic BV and improved sexual health

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 15, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I read about this in Good Germs Bad Germs by Jessica Snyder Sachs. I've been taking it for about 8 months now and it has quite literally changed my life. I suffered from chronic BV and yeast infections for almost 20 years. After being prescribed every medicine under the sun (acigel, cleocin, diflucan, etc), this is what finally worked. I finally enjoy pain free sex with my husband. I wish more gynecologists knew about it.

Chronic BV - no more!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 06, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have had chronic Bacterial Vaginosis for almost 2 years. With a physicians' help, we were able to stablize the pH levels in my vagina. But still the discharge from BV continued. Fearing that I would have to be on Metronizadole for the REST of my life, I decided to do some online research and came across Fem-Dophilus. I've been taking 1 capsule a day for almost 2 months, my symptoms are just about completely gone. I have not used the gel in over 2 months. After 2 years I finally feel like my vagina just might be "normal" again. This pill may not work for everyone, but its definitley worth a try.

Miracle Product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 02, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I'm 18. I had been suffering from recurring BV for nearly 3 momnths and was on the verge of being put on Metronidazole for an entire 8 weeks. It was pretty much an accident that I came across Fem-Dophilus, but I am SO happy that I did! I was skeptical at first, but there were no clue cells present at my appointment today! If you are dealing with the terrible nuisance that is BV, you NEED to at least try this! I will continue using this product as long as I feel necessary! Thank you so much Jarrow! Also, iHerb shipped within 3 days and the product was delivered cold! iHerb is the only online outlet you can get Fem-Dophilus shipped cold. I was very happy with the service as well as the amazing product.

Fem-Dophilus

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 03, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Great product - works better then any probiotic I've tried for vaginal yeast infection control. It's actually for my 6 yr old daughter -- after a string of antibiotics stripped her good bacteria and we've been in a 2 1/2 yr fight to get her back in balance. We just started using Fem-Dophillus in the Spring and have made significant strides, but we're not there yet. It's small enough she can swallow the pill which is great! IHerb is great in that it ships it on ice and maintains the quality.

Finally...a product that really helps!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 19, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have been suffering from BV (and yeast infections) on and off since I had my daughter 5 yrs ago!! Darn hormone changes. Antibiotics would help but then the BV would return just a few months later. I just recently "recovered" from an episode. Which is what promented me to look for something to help PREVENT getting the BV at all. I have only been taking Jarrow Formlas, Fem-Dophilus for about 3 weeks now, but it seems to be working great! I would definetly recommend this easy to take, once a day supplement! It is such a relief to know that there is a product that addresses this specific problem.

Wonderful product

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 07, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this for a few weeks and it seems like a very great product. I feel much cleaner and it deliver what it say sit would do. Thanks

Fem-Dophilus

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 29, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I'm prone to yeast infections, and this product is the best. This is now on my daily vitamin list. Also, this company is the ONLY one I know that makes sure it gets to you fresh with a freezer pack cheaper than what other companies will send it to you for without the better service. I was impressed how quickly I got it and they made sure to send it out on a Monday so it come as fresh as possible.

The Truth!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 29, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I was skeptical but this stuff really works...no more BV for me!

VERY REASONABLE

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 25, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I'm taking it for an infection and I think it helped. I need more time. I'm down to one so I just went to Whole Food and it was $7.00 more! So I will be ordering again from Iherb because of the price, that it came in an ice pack, and the quick delivery! I'm in this forum and they referred you and Whole food. I am going on it now and refer them to you ONLY!!!!! Thanks iHerb! Audrey

art conservator

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 25, 2008 | Verified Purchase

the very best product for the best price