Detox with this Organic Flax Seed Oil

Posted by Reviewer2471090 on Jul 22, 2008 | Verified Purchase

WOW! This product is great for detoxification! Please be aware that you will feel bad with mild flu-like aching symptoms for a couple of days but afterward you feel great! I continue to use this product. Also do a search about organic flax seed oil using Dr. Budwig in your search. We can and should heal ourselves!

Skin

Posted by Reviewer2890628 on Jul 10, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking one tablespoon daily for about 3 weeks and I can already see a difference in my skin. It is soft and smooth. I had bumps on the back of my arms that have almost completely diminished. I love this stuff!

Amazing taste!

Posted by Reviewer2862251 on Sep 05, 2010 | Verified Purchase

My doctor said all we needed was krill oil, but this has made such a difference in my son's moods and temper tantrums. I also notice that my jeans are fitting a little loose and wonder if this is why? Love it!

Great Flas Oil horrible bottle

Posted by Reviewer1026258 on Nov 14, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Great quality flax oil. Bottle has little plastic ridges where the 2 halfs were fused together. No matter how careful you are pouring and how careful you wipe it off after there is oil that creeps down both sides of the bottle before you go to use it in a few hours. They really should be using an amber glass bottle like Flora does.

Flax Seed Oil

Posted by Reviewer2181146 on Apr 29, 2010 | Verified Purchase

High quality, good taste. Bottle is messy to pour from. Recommend finding a drip proof bottle for storage.

Love this stuff

Posted by Reviewer3331457 on Jan 25, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This is my 2nd time ordering this. I think it does wonders for my skin. I do agree with other reviews that they need to redesign the bottle or spout because it can get messy. Will buy again. so, Product gets a 5 and the bottle design I would give a 3

Great flaxseed oil

Posted by Reviewer1938963 on Jan 24, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I take this daily - it tastes great...!!! Best tasting flaxseed oil I have tried. I take it by the table spoon and don't mind becasue it tastes so good.

Best price and best taste

Posted by Reviewer1693768 on May 28, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I will buy it again and again:)

Buy this oil!

Posted by Reviewer2925433 on Apr 09, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Fantastic price. Great product. Stayed fresh to the last drop. Can't be beat.

Jarrow Flax Seed Oil

Posted by Reviewer2498784 on Jan 20, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Love this product! The oil is fresh and light tasting. We buy it again and again. Breakfast wouldn't be the same without it!