Detox with this Organic Flax Seed Oil

Posted by Reviewer2471090 on Jul 22, 2008 | Verified Purchase

WOW! This product is great for detoxification! Please be aware that you will feel bad with mild flu-like aching symptoms for a couple of days but afterward you feel great! I continue to use this product. Also do a search about organic flax seed oil using Dr. Budwig in your search. We can and should heal ourselves!

Skin

Posted by Reviewer2890628 on Jul 10, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking one tablespoon daily for about 3 weeks and I can already see a difference in my skin. It is soft and smooth. I had bumps on the back of my arms that have almost completely diminished. I love this stuff!

Amazing taste!

Posted by Reviewer2862251 on Sep 05, 2010 | Verified Purchase

My doctor said all we needed was krill oil, but this has made such a difference in my son's moods and temper tantrums. I also notice that my jeans are fitting a little loose and wonder if this is why? Love it!

Great Flas Oil horrible bottle

Posted by Reviewer1026258 on Nov 14, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Great quality flax oil. Bottle has little plastic ridges where the 2 halfs were fused together. No matter how careful you are pouring and how careful you wipe it off after there is oil that creeps down both sides of the bottle before you go to use it in a few hours. They really should be using an amber glass bottle like Flora does.

Flax Seed Oil

Posted by Reviewer2181146 on Apr 29, 2010 | Verified Purchase

High quality, good taste. Bottle is messy to pour from. Recommend finding a drip proof bottle for storage.

Great!!!

Posted by Reviewer1763090 on Feb 10, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Love this flax oil!!! Made my skin really supple and improve the skin tone!!! Yummy on salads!!!

Great Tasting Flax Oil For Best Price! :)

Posted by amylynphoto on Sep 25, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I ordered flax oil for use with The Fat Flush Plan. I wanted a one-month supply for the lowest price possible, and I found iHerb.com to offer by far the lowest price on the Net. It arrived safely and promptly. I am very happy with the level of service.

will buy again

Posted by Reviewer2523062 on Oct 13, 2009 | Verified Purchase

love this product, starting using it several months ago, the best i've tried so far.

Jarrow Flax Seed Oil

Posted by Reviewer2498784 on Jan 20, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Love this product! The oil is fresh and light tasting. We buy it again and again. Breakfast wouldn't be the same without it!

Buy this oil!

Posted by Reviewer2925433 on Apr 09, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Fantastic price. Great product. Stayed fresh to the last drop. Can't be beat.