Folic Acid for Health/Reduce Inflammation

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 12, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Jarrow is my favorite brand for any supplement. Folic Acid is one of those supplement where you can't really feel the difference, but it's Jarrow pure and Folic Acid reduces inflammation in the system.

Great price, no negative side effects from the pills

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 14, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This was my first time supplementing with folic acid so I cannot really compare it to other brands but this looked to be the best one on the iHerb. The price is great, the dose is just right and the pills are in a conveniently small sized so they are easy to swallow with no after taste. I didn't experience any negative stomach symptoms after taking them. I also truly believe that this supplement had something to do with the fact that I no longer have cervical dysplasia!

Folic Acid

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 21, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I am 65 years old and have been taking folic acid for several years now - my doctor has told me that with low dose aspirin is the best thing I can do for myself to prevent heart attack and stroke - I like the Jarrow line of products. Yes I will continue to order

Jarrow folic acid

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 15, 2009 | Verified Purchase

good price. I've read that today's nutritional doctors think 2-3 grams is a more realistic dose.

No tablet additives

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 23, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I can't tolerate folic acid that comes in tablets. This works well for me and is just as inexpensive. I take 3 a day to treat my folate deficiency anemia.

Folic Acid

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 24, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Have found this medication to improve my overall well being: memory and balance

Excellent Quality

Posted by HelloItsMe on May 09, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This is an excellent quality folic acid supplement; I'm using it to correct a folic acid deficiency & to support the metabolism of other B Vitamins. I take 3 a day. According to Dr. Atkins, studies have found this can help reverse cervical dysplasia.

Highly recommended

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 23, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I love this brand. Easy to swallow and assimilates quickly. Also, great price.

perfect thanks

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 20, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Helps me absorb my iron pills into my system! Will buy again. easy on the tummy.

Good Supplement For Your Health

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 28, 2009 | Verified Purchase

One capsule after morning meals or dinner meals will keep you in good health especially women who are having babies.