Best I've found

Posted by Reviewer2613852 on Feb 05, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Nice and cheap, without too much alpha. It's prudent to take at least twice as much (gamma + delta + beta) as alpha. Add up your total intake so that you don't inadvertently overdo it. For example, Jarrow's selenium has 30 IU and Now's astaxanthin has 50 IU. (1 IU = 0.67 mg.)

Too Strong

Posted by Reviewer2494847 on Feb 25, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This was too strong for daily use and gave me headache, brainfog, irritation, etc.

Contains soya bean oil

Posted by Reviewer1559244 on Jun 08, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I usually break the gelatin softgel and consume only its contents. This product contains soya bean oil inside the softgel which I found to be very sticky. The oil sticks to the inside of my mouth, forming a layer on my tongue.

Works?

Posted by Reviewer1680016 on Nov 04, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have been interested in vitamin E for while, but I didn't notice any results with now foods advanced gamma complex. I tried 1000IU alpha-tocopherol and I seemed to react badly, so I figured it might have to do with reduction of gamma-tocopherol. Regardless, this is a rare product since it has mostly gamma and almost no alpha, so I decided to give it a try. It seems to work for me. I get a bit of a 'high' feeling within a few hours of taking two softgels with food and I think it helps me be a bit calmer and less irritable.

Easy to digest

Posted by filmoyster on Sep 04, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I can say this is easy to digest and has helped reduce my breast pain over a duration of 6 months taking one pill a day. My doctor (an actual Western MD) suggested I take this for breast pain and a cyst that was bothering me. I researched the best source of Vitamin E possible, and this particular Gamma E seems to be very potent. I will keep taking for this problem and hope to reap other benefits of Vitamin E!

Jarrow, Gamma Vitamin E, 300 mg, 120 Softgels

Posted by noneofyourfrigginbusiness on Mar 13, 2012 | Verified Purchase

High quality; Gamma E helps reduce advanced glycation end products.

Great product, great brand, great price

Posted by Jodi-Hummingbird on Dec 03, 2012 | Verified Purchase

The only problem is that they contain soy. If Jarrow makes a soy free version I will rebuy but otherwise I'm going to switch brands.

Just started taking them

Posted by Reviewer3020516 on Aug 19, 2009 | Verified Purchase

skin seems smoother

Best Vit E I have ever used.

Posted by Reviewer1421175 on Mar 13, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Provides a generous amount of Gamma E at a price that can not be beat.

Good Product

Posted by Reviewer2043035 on Aug 25, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Very economical for this best form of vitamin E.

1 2 3 4