from Belarus

Posted by Raritet on Jan 08, 2011 | Verified Purchase

No smell, no irritation of the stomach, but there are all good garlic. Good product, good price.

Jarrow Formulas, Garlic & Ginger, 700 mg, 100 Capsules

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 22, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Ordered this product for my sensitive stomach. Found that by adding this to my diet, really helped with certain foods I was previously unable to eat. Lactose intolerance. This has made a big difference. Highly recommend.

Not happy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 07, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This product causes garlic burps. Seriously bad garlic burps. Even after brushing teeth the smell of garlic permeates the breath. Will not purchase this again. :(

I have poor blood circulation

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 26, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I bought Garlic & Ginger , Ginger Root , Lechithin , 7-KETO , 5-HTP and Potassium Citrate caps. And I use Calcium tablets. Garlic Ginger Root and Lechithin improve blood circulation I thought. Lechithin , 7-KETO , 5-HTP and Potassium Citrate and Calcium improve autonomic nerve , maybe. I feel became better than I had them. But Lechithin tablet is very large , Be carefull when you have this. My esophagus damaged while a few days.

excelent for libido

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 27, 2015 | Verified Purchase

better than tribulus or similars

Real garlic!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 01, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I guess AGE products like Kyolic have their merits, but all forms provide unique benefits. I alternate between this and Kyolic 103. I like both, though this one should be taken with food IMO.

I buy this a lot but its time for a change

Posted by ReaCovery on Nov 20, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I've been buying this for a while now, its supposed to be good for the immune system, ginger is good to stop nausea. But I don't often get nausea and when I do, I drink ginger tea. My immune system has improved since I stopped taking antidepressants... so I'm thinking of giving this mixed supplement a break for a while and trying Kyolic garlic. Its not only good for the immune system but cholesterol, blood pressure and sinus issues.

drdivnainfopoint

Posted by drdivnainfopoint on Apr 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Great for blood cleaning, fat metabolism enhance, gut purity...

Jarrow Garlic/Ginger

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 13, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is a good product for immune boosting.

Jarrow Formulas, Garlic & Ginger

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 10, 2010 | Verified Purchase

seems to work fine, no after burn in my stomach like some do in the capsules