I love these Gentle Fibres

Posted by MadroneJack on Nov 26, 2009 | Verified Purchase

They have a slight orange flavor, and mix them into my vanilla protein shake every morning. Very tasty... and does the job they are meant to do. Yay.

Gentle fibers

Posted by Reviewer1013067 on Jan 23, 2007 | Verified Purchase

These fibers don't give gas (unlike many other products).It keeps your bowels in great working condition! I really recommend it to anyone....

Gentle Fibers

Posted by TerriStott on Jan 31, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I use this with psyllium. I like the smell and it is easy to take(unlike psyllium). Definitely recommend it!

Regularity

Posted by Reviewer3236229 on Apr 03, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Best fiber supplement available. Works extremely well, tastes good and mixes with just about any juice or liquid you could want and it's gentle as the name implies.

Works well, easy to use

Posted by Reviewer2416129 on Jan 01, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Saw some complaints that it gets thick fast, well they tell you that so I put my things together in my Magic Bullet then add the Gentle Fibers last. Mix and drink, no problem. Maybe the difference is I mix it with other things. The liquid I use is generally about a 1/2 cup of OJ. I usually add a scoop of whey protein (Natural Factors). Whatever the case I like this and have no problems with it. I've never just mixed in water and drank it, that may be the key.

2nd bottle, good for my bowel movement

Posted by 5552630927478951033 on Dec 06, 2016 | Verified Purchase

2nd bottle, the flavor is only OK, might be good to put into smoothie, however since I am lazy, I only stir it with hot or cold water. I have to say it is not that easy to mix. But it is good for my bowel movement. May wanna try new products after my 2nd bottle of it.

The taste is disgusting but it works

Posted by 4679714736134822234 on Feb 03, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The taste of the product is very similar to feed for pigs, however it works and improve regularity more than most of another products.

hard to get down

Posted by Reviewer2894540 on Mar 26, 2008 | Verified Purchase

The fiber does not disolve and I do not like the taste. It goes down a little better if you put it in fruit juice. It does keep you regular and no cramping or gas

Tastes awful, not as effective as psyllium

Posted by Reviewer1143909 on Nov 18, 2010 | Verified Purchase

The ingredient of orange peel screams at your taste buds and olfactory nerves when consuming this product. Also, I thought that the high insoluble fiber content would place it above the (less expensive) Metamucil that I've been taking for years, but I find the opposite to be true. However, I suppose that if you've got nothing else, and you can get over the taste, then it's okay.

Not My Choice

Posted by 4668163275901315711 on Nov 04, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I prefer the "ground up stalks" I was adding to water or to my shake. This product thickens very quickly, and even in shakes, the taste is unbearable. I need to use more of this to get the same results as less of the "sawdust" products. It's a matter of choice, and Gentle Fibers is not mine.

1 2 3