1 Reviews - Jarrow Formulas, Ginkgo Biloba 50:1, 120 mg, 2 Bottles, 120 Veggie Caps Each - iHerb
US

Posted on Mar 26, 2013

Wow, this one is good! I have taken many brands, including NOW Foods, Natural Factors and Doctor's Best. Jarrow Ginkgo is not cheap but it is very potent. Ginkgo is one of the few herbs that has been found to cross the blood-brain-barrier (BBB). Initial headaches or dizziness are natural symptoms. Cut down by taking on alternate days until the body adjusts itself. Jarrow Ginkgo helps to chase away mental-fogginess for me. Love what it does for my mental focus like what CoQ10 does for my sports performance. It is good for my mum who has high blood-pressure. I have low blood-pressure, so I do even better with Now Foods Ginkgo with Gotu Kola and Siberian ginseng (Eleutherococcus senticosus).

Posted on Jan 25, 2021

Periodically I drink a course on the advice of a neurologist

Posted on Sep 9, 2020

welp not sure if this worked or not.. was giving it to my x...

Posted on Jan 31, 2011

Gingko has so many health benefits that I am forced to take it. Gingko normally gives me headaches (narrow arteries in the brain) but I find if I take this 3 days on and 1 day off that the headaches are kept away and it does definitely improve brain performance. Alertness is definitely heightened.

Posted on Oct 31, 2011

I have not take this product long enough to feel a difference, but I have been told by many reputable sources that Ginkgo Biloba is good for memory enhancement as well as other health benefits. This particular product offers the highest amount of mg, so I do not need to take as many. I was taking a different brand, but this brand seems to have good endorsements.

Posted on Mar 22, 2007

Very effective. I keep buying Jarrow Formulas' Ginkgo Biloba for years from Iherb. The price is the lowest we may ever found in the net.

Posted on Nov 4, 2011

Very happy with this product...it avoids me taking 'prescription' drugs for a problem I have....great product, great service from Iherb. Great customer service is always REALLY important to me and with IHERB - this is what you get. ;0)

Posted on Oct 26, 2009

Plus the composition covers all of the important components to gingko biloba - the capsules are more bio-available than the pill form that I used to take.

Posted on Dec 10, 2020

Great Price.

Posted on May 4, 2015

I almost cannot believe it but after 1 month I feel my memory has noticeably improved ! No side effects whatsoever. Let's see how things develop in the coming months.