helps me think more clearly

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 06, 2009 | Verified Purchase

this product is great, take cayenne along with it for super memory!

Its getting better all the time, Like the beatles did sing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 21, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I use the product for 5 weeks and I remember a lot more than befor. So it is getting better. John van Ginkel The Netherlands

Gingko Biloba

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 09, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I feel more mentally alert when I take this gingko product....one in the morning and one before bed. Jarrow is a high quality company, so I feel that I'm getting the best for my money.

Jarrow Ginkgo

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 21, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I just tried this for the first time, so far so good; I take ginkgo for vertigo. One of my husband's doctors said that Jarrow is a good brand so I thought I would give it a try. I like that it comes in veggie caps.

Gingko Biloba

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 21, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this product for about 3 weeks now, and I haven't noticed much of an improvement. People have mixed results with Gingko. It might be the formulation. My body might not be able to use this formula well. I am going to try using a tincture of fresh Gingko, made in the local area. We'll see how that goes.

good for alertness

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 20, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I use this product for the blood thinning properties and somewhat alertness. product seems to be working. I choose this product due to Jarrow's great reputation and as an adjunct to my HRT which makes your blood a bit sticky.

highly reccomended

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 02, 2009 | Verified Purchase

this product also was highly reccomended in the same newsletter by the same doctor.

Inexpensive and effective

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 28, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Inexpensive and as effective as any other pure ginko product. Especially effective for priapism, without causing the opposite.

senior citizen

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 29, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I think this product has helped me. I still work a 9 hr. day and function very well. Thank you.

good product , I love IHERB