Just super

Posted by Reviewer2009439 on Sep 13, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Love this product.I have had trouble sleeping on my right side due to pain in my hip.Couldn't stay on that side more than 5 minutes.After 1 week,I now am able to sleep on my right side again.

Glucosamine + Chondroitin Combination

Posted by Springtime on Aug 04, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Very good product. Glucosamine and chondroitin are part of normal cartilage. They may protect our cartilage. Many people take glucosamine and chondroitin, alone or together, for osteoarthritis. I take this product to reduce pain and inflammation, and preserve joint function. Highly recommend! Thanks.

good

Posted by Reviewer2114302 on Jun 29, 2011 | Verified Purchase

On around about the tenth after use,My father's Seriousness joint pain has improved.

really helping my mom's arthritis!

Posted by Reviewer2047651 on Jan 27, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Got this with the doctor's best Serrapeptase and she says her pain is about 75-80% gone. She says that she can tell when she doen't take it. This is only her first bottle and I have read that it works better the longer you take it.

Jarrows Glucosomine + Chondroitin

Posted by Reviewer2977858 on Oct 19, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Excellent product for Arthritic problems . the lack of MSM in the product makes it particularly useful for those with an overactive Immune System eg (Lupus)

Knee help

Posted by Reviewer2644286 on Apr 25, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Originally ordered this for my daughter who has,due to two auto wrecks, very painful and deteriorated knee joints. It is doing such a great job of helping the pain abate and mobility improve that we will not be without it.

Kita Kata

Posted by Reviewer3105557 on Nov 07, 2008 | Verified Purchase

My whole family takes this product -- including my dogs!

Susan

Posted by Reviewer2840281 on Jun 03, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have osteoarthritis, this product helps me alot. My knees don't hurt as much & they don't crunch. I am impressed with it.

Just feel better

Posted by Reviewer2471456 on Nov 04, 2007 | Verified Purchase

When I take this product, I just plain feel better. My knees don't ache and I am able to be more active.

Doctor;s Prescrition