joint formula

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 19, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Have tried this combination in several different brands. This is the only one that has shown me any worthwhile results. Since I am past 85 years old, I am thankful for it and pleased that I found it.

arthritis support

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 07, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I've been taking glucosamine/chondroitin supplements for many years for my arthritis in my hands, back, hips etc. I have been looking for a quality supplement that wasn't so big and hard to swallow like most of them are. I found this one and have always trusted Jarrow products and also trust iherb to carry quality products. The capsules are going down nicely and very easy to swallow so I will continue to buy these from now on.

Glucosamine + Condroitin are chemical miracles

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 03, 2011 | Verified Purchase

The ache in my nees and ribs desapeared. It possibilitity me swim, and walk reckless. But the order I dont receive yet. We are still waiting the mail deliver.

VERY HARD TO SWALLOW

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 13, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I ordered this product because of the glucosamine and chondroitin quantity. BUT NOTICE - the SERVING SIZE IS 4 CAPSULES!!! Probably, the ingredients are OK, but the size of ONE capsule is extreme. I can't swallow it at all. Tried to open the capsules and mix them with different liquids, but the smell is awful (of course) and for this reason I still have the capsules not used and don't take them.

Good stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 11, 2009 | Verified Purchase

They are transparent capsules with ivoy color power in it. Not very big, so easy to swallow. However, I'm not sure about the effectiveness. I'll write another review if there is big improvement with my joint health.

glucosamine

Posted by sveta-goryun on Jan 05, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I use it for my dog

Jarrow is a Good Company

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 18, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This works. Others do too. This product helps to keep arthritic pain at bay and alleviates the discomfort of it.

Relief from pain.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 08, 2011 | Verified Purchase

My husband has been using this product for years and believes it has stopped the deterioration of his joints from arthritis. I know some reports say it won't help but we have seen the results.

Working from day one

Posted by felician on Feb 15, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Excellent product. It actually took two treatments to take full effect but it definitely works.

Excellent Price

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 01, 2011 | Verified Purchase

These capsules are easy to swallow. The price exceeds other OTC brands by far with the same active ingredients. Thank you iherb.

1 2 3 4