joint formula

Posted by Reviewer2644286 on Dec 19, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Have tried this combination in several different brands. This is the only one that has shown me any worthwhile results. Since I am past 85 years old, I am thankful for it and pleased that I found it.

arthritis support

Posted by Reviewer2796695 on Oct 07, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I've been taking glucosamine/chondroitin supplements for many years for my arthritis in my hands, back, hips etc. I have been looking for a quality supplement that wasn't so big and hard to swallow like most of them are. I found this one and have always trusted Jarrow products and also trust iherb to carry quality products. The capsules are going down nicely and very easy to swallow so I will continue to buy these from now on.

Glucosamine + Condroitin are chemical miracles

Posted by Reviewer1704449 on May 03, 2011 | Verified Purchase

The ache in my nees and ribs desapeared. It possibilitity me swim, and walk reckless. But the order I dont receive yet. We are still waiting the mail deliver.

VERY HARD TO SWALLOW

Posted by 4679250165930622978 on Aug 13, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I ordered this product because of the glucosamine and chondroitin quantity. BUT NOTICE - the SERVING SIZE IS 4 CAPSULES!!! Probably, the ingredients are OK, but the size of ONE capsule is extreme. I can't swallow it at all. Tried to open the capsules and mix them with different liquids, but the smell is awful (of course) and for this reason I still have the capsules not used and don't take them.

Good stuff

Posted by Reviewer2202130 on Nov 11, 2009 | Verified Purchase

They are transparent capsules with ivoy color power in it. Not very big, so easy to swallow. However, I'm not sure about the effectiveness. I'll write another review if there is big improvement with my joint health.

Glucosamine

Posted by Reviewer2608678 on Nov 16, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This supllemnet is very expensive in Brazil and we have had excelent results mainly in orthopedic disease

Success:

Posted by Reviewer3334703 on Jan 12, 2010 | Verified Purchase

The Glucosomine, etc. product has kept the arthritis in my hands from hurting. A great product.

Excellent Price

Posted by Reviewer2240131 on Feb 01, 2011 | Verified Purchase

These capsules are easy to swallow. The price exceeds other OTC brands by far with the same active ingredients. Thank you iherb.

Working from day one

Posted by felician on Feb 15, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Excellent product. It actually took two treatments to take full effect but it definitely works.

Relief from pain.

Posted by Reviewer1902632 on Dec 08, 2011 | Verified Purchase

My husband has been using this product for years and believes it has stopped the deterioration of his joints from arthritis. I know some reports say it won't help but we have seen the results.

1 2 3 4