Help

Works great for my knee pain

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 23, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I've used Glucosamine Sulfate for ~15 years with excellent results until about 2 years ago (I'm older now :-)). I tried different brands to see if that would help...didn't. I read about the two types, Glucosamine Sulfate and Glucosamine HCl (hydrochloride) and learned that the HCl type puts more available Glucosamine into the joint cartilage. I switched to the Jarrow brand of Glucosamine HCl and my joint pain improved significantly again within 2-3 weeks. Great stuff!

Best Glucosamine ever!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 20, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have tried many brands and types of Glucosamine and this beats them all without even having to think about it. I take about one half of a tablet every other day and even skip days now and then. This stuff works fast and is VERY potent! The recommended dosage is WAY more than I even need.

Great for joints & dry eyes

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 26, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I've been using this product for 3-4 years now. It not only has been helpful for my knees but unexpectedly, has helped lubricate my eyes, which dry up during sleep.

Best Vegan Glucosamine Money can Buy!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Take a tab with meal three times a day, and what a difference it made! Four tabs a day for serious Athletes or those with Joint pain. Glucosamine needs time to build up in your body to work, don't expect it to work over night!

great stomach tolerance

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 20, 2008 | Verified Purchase

another great product for those of us who've had trouble taking glucosamine products. Causes no stomach distress at all.

Great HCL formula

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 08, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This formula is helping heal a badly fractured wrist. I've been taking it over a year now and notice a significant improvement in flexibility and joint strength.

I'm less sore

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 06, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I bought this because after working out I would ache for days, now I ache less and can workout everyday.

Knee pain improved within 2 weeks

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 05, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Works just fine. Noticed greater flexibility and reduced pain within 2 weeks of taking it.

irene rosin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 30, 2008 | Verified Purchase

excellent, I have been using these for a long time

Works

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 08, 2011 | Verified Purchase

My fingers were pretty bad with arthritus and when I started taking this product I didn't see a results right away but after about 3 weeks I couldn't believe the difference. All of a sudden all the inflamation in my fingers is gone and they are actually starting to straighten out. The pain is all but gone and it really is a miracle for me to have such relief. I don not take any other medication for my arthritus either. I really believe in this stuff.