US
4.6

4.6
Posted on Aug 20, 2022
3,442

great product i love it my family loves it. i really love this shop. One stop shop. all my need are here. never taught i would find one with all my needs are available. iherb is superb!!! will buy again from this complete shop! fast shipment ever. my digestion was great! no bloating and constipation for me when i start drinking this. i like it. btw the packaging is superb also. quality of the product is superb. the taste is great also.

Posted on Mar 16, 2022
1,342

Have used Jarrow Formulas Glucose Optimizer for just under two months and even two or three days since taking one pill a day (along within prescription medication) my glucose count has steadily dropped a point every two or three day. I started at just over 140 toddy I hit 115. Happy Days.

Posted on Jan 15, 2023

My favorite stuff ever. I have a major sweet tooth, so this helps me deposit less fat in my most problematic places (belly, love handles). In fact, my love handles completely disappeared after about 6 months of taking these (and combining them with moderate exercise, which did not previously help in and of itself).

Posted on May 18, 2022

This product is wonderful, it contains most of the supplements and basic elements needed to strengthen immunity, in addition to maintaining the stability of blood sugar because it contains wonderful and natural herbs that maintain the stability of blood sugar. It also contains those important elements such as vitamin A and vitamin E, which are great for skin and eye health. You can say it is an all-in-one product. Wonderful and more than wonderful and I buy it and I am assured of the producing company. Thank you, iHerb, for this wonderful product. Be aware that it is quickly sold out from the store, and I buy more than one number to ensure its availability and availability.

Posted on Feb 22, 2022

These are very high quality and have active ingredients that are independently verified. I have tried other blood supports and find these More beneficial. They’ve really helped boost my immune health and overall energy. I like that they have no fillers or artificial ingredients too. The size is easy to take.

Posted on Apr 29, 2022

The size of the pagaging is not too big not too small. It's great because the capsule has almost no taste at all and the quality of the ingradients is extraordinary. I had to take a dosage 4 capsules per day and I have to say that the product is really helping me and the benefit is conuntless. The ingredients used are 100% natural.

43a58a07-0279-4ba8-8184-e60b6f6ac767
Posted on Jan 26, 2023

- Various ingredients with quality. - Package was undamaged and looked good. - I try to underdose this product with 2 pills at a time. But, I didn't have good results. For that reason, I advise you to use 4 pills at a time. - The product has no taste. - It suppresses appetite, and adjusts blood sugar, as a result and your diet gets benefits from it.

Posted on Jan 12, 2023

Jarrow is very reputable to release supplements that has benefit of Glucose Control. They have high Quality control and the Benefits from their Supplements can be felt. Good Size and great packaging

Posted on Oct 18, 2022

This was bought for my mother who is a diabetic so far it's too early to say about the benefits but taking this product I believe it will help her because there are more natural ingredients which help with diabetes.