Dear I Herb

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 05, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This product has changed my life, in many ways. and several others lifes, I tell everyone about the products, as I suffer servere pain, seizures, Heart problems, servere spinal stenosis toxic poisoning, cervical disc degeneration fatigue. this products helps control all of these medical problems. just like it says under www.my-glutathione.com I have recaminded this products to several people and they now take it and it has changed theirs life as well. like I said I have referred this product to people all over the state of Florida, NC and Mo. I talk about this product everyday and how it keeps me going, even at my doctors office her husband suffered from parkenson dis. and in just a short time he was about to play golf and his friend the same problem and he is now abot to play golf again. and couldn't even hold a glass, just like I couldn't without spilling it. couldn't hardly walk, Now I have more good days than bad. Sincerely Donna S Clark

Glutathione 500mg.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 20, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I've been taking Glutathione with vitamin C for a year now.It helped me a lot with cramps,I had better sights, and my lower back pain had dissappeared. I feel healthy, and will definitely order this product again and again. Thanks Iherb.

---- I love this product----

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 23, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I shared one jar with my sister. Her skin and my skin has never look better after the 1st week we used it. Some of the dark spots have actually disappeared. We will definitely order this product again. Leanne from San Francisco

Jarrow Formulas, Glutathione Reduced 500, 500 mg, 60 Capsules

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 09, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this product over the past year and have been receiving compliments about my skin ever since. I am 43 years old, but my skin looks young and fresh. It's not only skin deep, though; I just feel healthy on the whole.

A good sleeping pill!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 20, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I purchased this product like 2 weeks ago, I really don't know what's doing exactly in my system but I noticed that I now sleep like a log! Never slept so deep consistently til the first day I took one. And I know that I need sleep. My skin looks clearer too. I surely will buy more after this bottle.

Recommended for complete recovery program

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 06, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I added glutathione to my anti-oxidant, recovery program about 5 years ago while I was actively recovering myself from a torn sacro-iliac joint. As a registered nurse, top competitive athlete, and fitness consultant, I have spent years learning about nutrition and recovery and applying these experiences to myself and others. I added glutathione to a recovery program that included Vit C, Vit E, Vit D3, fish oil, r-lipoic acid, rhodiola rosea, d-ribose, and b-complex vitamins. Being in my 40s and competing against athletes in their 20s is stressful enough. Add a full time job and family time, training and racing gets even tougher. Travel for competitions adds allot of stress to an already packed schedule. The key to unlocking successes with work, family, and sports activities, is recovery and reducing the impacts of stress. A high nutrition diet is essential. But we also need to rest in order to recover. During the recovery process, certain supplements can aid with the elimination of toxins, and help repair our bodies at a cellular level. The addition of glutathione can help many people achieve an optimal state of recovery.

Liverdetox

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 27, 2013 | Verified Purchase

My doctor told me to break open the glutathione capsule (since it doesn't digest well) and mix the powder either with olive oil or coconut oil till smooth and then to rub it over the liver area. To wait 5 min. and then to rub only the chosen oil without the Glutathione into the same area. Make sure area is properly cleaned beforehand. After 2 days of doing this I broke out in scabby spots and it burned, but doctor says its detoxing. I have continued und symptoms are gone. The liver inflammation is down but I still have a long way to go with detox and building up Glutathione levels. I also take Bluebonnet Nutrition BroccoliActive 500mg with 30mg Sulforophane, 60Vcaps.so that my body can make Glutathione eventually on its own. I ordered my 2nd bottle. I will do this treatment for 3 mon. and then report back.

Life saving

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 18, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Cipro and Levaquin antibiotics destroyed my liver and it's detoxification pathways. Without Jarrow's glutathione, I don't know what I'd do. This is the strongest and most effective form of glutathione that I have ever tried. It's a winner!

Excellent sleep aid

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 22, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I bought this product because my body doesn't detox properly. It seems my liver is worn out. So, I bought this stuff to help my liver detox my body. It made me very sleepy, and since I have trouble sleeping, I now take it at night, and I sleep well. I don't know what mechanism is at work here, but I'm not complaining.

Great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 07, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Its Wonderful nd My Skin Looks Great! My nails are growing fast than ever!