Great taste!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 02, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Good product. Tastes better and dissolves better than Garden of Life's Goatein.

Great Stuff!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 22, 2009 | Verified Purchase

My family loves this protein powder. We make smoothies with frozen blueberries, juice, yogurt, a banana, vitamin C crystals, and a scoop of this powder. It is a little gritty if you just mix it with juice, but in the smoothie you don't notice it.

This is the best

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 05, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have lots of food allergies and cannot tolerate other protein powders. This is the only one that I can tolerate and it tastes great. iHerb has fantastic prices and service.

Ick

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 14, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Sadly, I found the taste of this rather disgusting. The smell was promising - vanilla - but the taste, all powery, chalky and with a nasty under-taste that must be the goat protein. Just not nice. If it was blended with fruit etc in a smoothie I'm sure it'd be fine, but I don't have my protein drinks that way, I like to just have them mixed with rice milk as that is easiest and best for my needs, but that did not work with this powder at all. Got slapped with customs for it too, but that's just the luck (or not) of the draw. So, the search for a palatable protein drink continues!

Recommended

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 05, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Good quality, alkalizing and nutrient dense. Recommended

tastes great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 26, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have been a Goatein fan but decided to try this, but was skeptical because of the lower price. It mixes great with my smoothies, tastes great, and claims to have the same low temp. processing benefits as Goatein, so I am happy.

Great alternative to Garden of Life's Goatein!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 25, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Great, fresh taste, easy to mix, and contains probiotics! Better price than Garden of Life's Goatein!

Not bad...

Posted by alloriginal on Sep 29, 2012 | Verified Purchase

this has a delightful vanilla scent; it mixes easily and is certainly an economical protein source. The taste is as bland as can be, so it would probably go well in a smoothie (I drink it mixed with coconut milk). I am lactose-intolerant but had no problems digesting this product. For most people who have difficulty with cow milk this is probably a good alternative. I believe that nutritional supplements saved my life. I've tried a lot of products, and I know what works and what doesn't. My reviews are honest, straighforward, and based on my experience. Read my other reviews to quickly learn from my three decades of research and experimentation.

No bitter aftertaste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 16, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I've ordered other goat milk proteins before but they had a bit of a bitter aftertaste. I like this as it has a smooth, creamy taste with no bitterness and no added sweetener. I can add my own sweetner if I desire.

Goat Milk Protein

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 06, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Didn't think I'd like this as much as I do.

1 2 3