Amazingly fast results !

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 20, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Read other reviews saying this was GREAT stuff for Heart Failure. Well, I have been taking regular L-Carnitine for ages, but figured it was worth a shot. OMG what a difference ! I felt miraculously better in just 3 days ! And the increase in energy is astounding too ! I will NEVER be without this product again. My sisters are now taking it too, and one of them who is 12 years OLDER than me had the same results ! (Haven't heard from the other one yet.)

Remarkable stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 12, 2009 | Verified Purchase

If you can afford it, try dosing this at 4.5 grams per day or 6 caps. Yes, it's expensive, but at that level you've reached the full benefits....which are... great energy, super anti-stress, and recovery from past fatigue and stress. Try it 5 days per week to keep it more affordable rather then daily underdose.

Great for CFS

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 21, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I suffer from CFS and I find that this gives improves my energy levels. My heart and muscles feel stronger and more 'alive'. I've even started circuit training again, after a ten year period where I just couldn't even attempt it.

Almost worth the money

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 13, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Holy.. This stuff is expensive! That being said, I've pretty much replaced my ALCAR with GPLC at the full 4.5g dosage (500mg x 9 capsules).. And, YES! A lot of win with this. Highly recommended! Please for the love of my wallet iHerb get this stuff in bulk.

GPLC

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 01, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Got this for my mother who has been diagnosed with advanced atherosclerosis. She also had low energy and poor balance due to strokes. After 2 weeks of 1000mg/day, she has noticed improved energy and motivation. She goes back for some scans soon. We'll see what they show.

D. Forbes

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 04, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I seem to have more energy and stamina since I started using the GPLC and the Ubiquinol. Thanks

it works

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 07, 2010 | Verified Purchase

i have had quick success with this product when using 2 pills combined with trace elements capsules the results were clearly visible within 3 days

Strong

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 01, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Won't work well w/ food combining.

matrlguy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 28, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I'm still evaluating this product. I feel it is helping my cardio and smooth muscules.

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ Best Capsules EVER !!!

Posted by L-I-V-E--122--YEARS on Jan 26, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This product works wonders in terms of alleviating fatigue, muscle pain and feeling blah. Just one capsule on an empty stomach does the trick for me but I take them 3 times/day. One can feel a surge of energy shortly after taking it but it's not the jittery kind like coffee. Also helps with headaches - dilates the arteries etc. iHerb has the best price!! . . . Click on my username for more reviews! . . . If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'YES' button.

1 2 3