Love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 31, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I mix a scoop of Green Defense with a scoop of Psyllium Husk every morning in a diet juice drink. Within 5 minutes I feel more awake than a cup of coffee. Keeps my digestive system healthier than anything I have tried!

Yeah for green-food!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 16, 2006 | Verified Purchase

I started using Green defense about 2yrs. ago after 3 prior brands, all of which were more expensive and which were either too tannic or grainy. For 6yrs I was on a popular Rx. for IBS and made the decision to choose a healthier way to deal with it. The day after I took my first dose of jarrow green defense, my IBS symptoms were gone. On the occasions when I run out of it and am in between orders for longer than two weeks, those old symptoms come back. I will use this forever for it's health benefits, including how it makes me feel. May peace prevail on earth. Alison

Best Greens Formula Yet

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 04, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is my number one greens formula. I take it as often as I need it, especially after I've been eating meals outside of home where I have no control over food additives or ingredients. It keeps you regular and feeling energized. Some greens formula taste awful and need to be mixed with a stronger flavored juice. This is pleasant to taste and you can drink it mixed with water.

perfect for homemade recovery drinks

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 02, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I've been experimenting with a recipe for a workout recovery drink for an intense exercise regime. This makes a perfect component, and helps me to feel energized after and not wiped out. Perfect natural supplement, no funky chopped grass taste.

Great cell food!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 04, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is a great way to start your day! Feed your cells and alkalize your body! Mixes very well unlike many other green foods, and does not taste bad.

Good Greens

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 27, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I feel immediately more alert and alive when I take this product. Also like that it is not sweetened and mixes easily in water. The pricing for a 1 month supply is reasonable compared to some other brands of green products.

Greens

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 26, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Way better then Amazing Grass I actually feel a energy boost.

Good addition to green smoothies

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 02, 2012 | Verified Purchase

My husband and I like to put this in our green smoothies. Our smoothies consist of 1 cup coconut milk, 1 banana, 1 apple, 2 cups of spinach or Kale, 1 scoop of green defense, 1 scoop of Madre labs acai berry powder, 1/4 tsp stevia and 6 ice cubes. Try it you'll like it.

Good stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 09, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Good product. I like to alternate between 3 or so for variety and good health, this is one of them.

Jarrow Formula Green Defense

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 03, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I think this product has helped to build up my immune system which was in bad shape due to Adrenal Insufficiency. I put this in my green smoothies every morning. Also had my OB/GYN suggest that I keep it up as just taking a multi vitamin is not enough...we need whole foods.