Very helpful product

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 30, 2011 | Verified Purchase

We have been taking this for about 2 years. My husband and I are in our 60s and both have trouble with our knees the Hyaluronic Acid really helps. When we stop taking it because of running out of it, there is a noticeable difference in pain level.

joints

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 03, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This product helps relieve knee pain from osteoarthritis. It works very well.

Jarrow's Hyaluronic Acid

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 17, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Excellent product. Seems to hydrate the joints quickly and has no discernable negative side-effects.

It works.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 13, 2010 | Verified Purchase

My 50-year-old wife took hyaluronic acid for months and suddenly stopped taking the capsules. After a week and a half of not having hyaluronic acid, we noticed expression wrinkles in the face were starting to become obvious again. Suffice it to say she went back fast to taking the capsules.

proper skin hydration

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 13, 2012 | Verified Purchase

great value for Hyabest hyaluronic acid. when the weather gets to be on the chilly side and the air becomes dry, i try to take around three to four of these capsules sporadically throughout the day. it was a great relief when i noticed that my skin was retaining much more moisture, and i did not need to apply lotion as much. hydration from the inside out. also good when teamed with vitamin c

Very helpful

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 04, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I think hyaluronic acid really helps my joints and this is a reliable brand.

Help my skin hydration

Posted by Rattikarn on Dec 09, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I bought this product to help my skin hydrate. Before I got lots of acne on my face and I was treating at skin care clinic for long time. they give me many chemical medicals that make my skin so dry. Now my face look better , the acne is disappeare but just my face skin is so dry. After i took hyaluronic acid for a month, Wow! make my face look hydrated and skin pores are more tightener than before. I love it!! will be continued to buy it sure.

Good value

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 21, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Have been taking for a year. Have really noticed a difference in my joint aches.

Hyaluronic Acid from Jarrow

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 26, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have been pleased with all my Jarrow supplements. The HA has been part of my regimen to keep me looking 15 years younger than I am

go to for joint health

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 16, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Use 2 caps twice a day for joint comfort. If I don't use it, the stiffness comes back. Easy peasy. I can't remember when I started using this product, but it's been several years at least. Very reliable. Small caps so it's easy to take, not expensive. All good.

1 2 3 4