It WORKS!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 18, 2006 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking this product for about a year. Heard about it on a radio show-this is MUCH cheaper than what they were pushing! After 3 days I could feel the difference in my hips. It used to feel like sandpaper in my joints-now I can walk without pain. If your joints ache, TRY THIS PRODUCT. (I started with 3 capsules a day for 2 weeks, now I take 2 capsules a day). Good luck!

Effective but here's a caveat:

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 01, 2010 | Verified Purchase

After reading up on hyaluronic acid and going over many reviews, I was eager to try it and reap its joint-soothing benefits. This a very effective product and yielded results in only 3 days, I have to say. Unfortunately, hyaluronic acid isn't right for me. On the third day, I was so puffy, stiff and waterlogged that my hands could hardly bend and function, and my entire body felt stiffened by fluid retention. I realized right away what was going on and stopped taking it. I also broke open my bottle of apple cider vinegar capsules to assist in releasing the stored fluids. Within a few hours, the swelling started to go down and I was headed back to feeling normal. If you're prone to fluid retention, you might want to look into ACV (apple cider vinegar) in capsule form (drinking it can cause gum and tooth sensitivity and erode enamel). My joints didn't need cushioning, but releasing debris from my system. I will give my dogs the rest of these capsules, to assist with their mobility. But I'll be laying off. I've given this four stars, as it really is very potent, but can have this extremely uncomfortable side effect.

My Husband Looks Younger Than I

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 03, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I took this for years until I became allergic to darn-near everything, including chicken. My husband still takes it and he has the skin of someone 10 years younger. He says it works on the arthritis in his back very quickly.

Jarrow Hyaluronic Acid- 50 mg

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 08, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This formula and dosage is very hard to find! I am allergic to glucosamine and so many of joint health items are mixed with glucosamine, I appreciate a pure product. HA was recommended by my doctor in this dosage for ankylosing spondolithiasis in my back. The HA, coupled with exercise, has relieved my pain. I love the product! Plus, the healthier skin benefit is a bonus!

Better approach for joint pain

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 26, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I think there is evidence that this brings more relief than condroiton, msm and glucosamine

Good Supplement

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 22, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I was using Doctor's Best but I find this supplement to be much better. I stated using hyaluronic acid when I jacked up knee running and this has been a great help.

Rash..Rash..

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 29, 2008 | Verified Purchase

After I took this, somehow I got rashes all over my arm and itch for a while. So I wasn't sure about cause of this, I ask my husband to take this medicine. And guess what. He also got some rash on his leg. Is this side effects on only us or someone else had same experiences. I read one of article about Hyaluronic acid side effect but is this only this brand or any other brands are same. I ordered 5 bottles without try and now I have to throw away

Fabulous Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 28, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This product has really helped my body feel so much better. I am less achy and stiff....My skin looks awesome too!!!

First time purchase of this product from Jarrow

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 30, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I trust Jarrow products due to their strict standards.

Canada Girl

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 04, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This product is absolutely fabulous! It really helped with the arthritis pain and swelling in my hands. My fingers were starting to look like sausages because of the swollen joints. The pain was unbearable, that it was hard to even make my bed. This product has worked so well, that the swelling went down quite a bit, and the pain was much less. When I ran out of these, and did not have any for about a month, the swelling and the pain came back big time. I highly recommend this product. I wish they sold it in larger quantities. Try it! :-)