bye bye depression

Posted by Reviewer1759556 on Apr 26, 2008 | Verified Purchase

this product really helped me with my depression right away! i take 2 pills 3 times a day. i have taken zoloft,depekote,zanax,and a few other "famous" drugs for depression but this one works just as well as those other drugs. the most important thing is, it does so WITHOUT THE SIDE EFFECTS of the drugs!

Mood enhancer

Posted by Reviewer1976825 on Feb 14, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Instantly creates a more positive mood!

Working for my hair loss

Posted by Reviewer1664761 on Feb 09, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I'm taking two capsules per day, and my hormone-related (female) hair thinning has decreased greatly. I've got new little hair sprouts as well!

Helps with my anxiety.

Posted by RhondiLynne on Apr 25, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have alot of anxiety, and can not take most prescription medicines, because of the side effects i have with them. Inositol helps without all the nasty side effects. Great price also.

Really seems to be helping with OCD symptoms.

Posted by Reviewer3302523 on Jul 27, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have extremem insomnia which is worsened by anxiety about sleeping - this seems to help with the anxiety.

Surprised!

Posted by Reviewer2273508 on May 01, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This supplement has really made a difference in my mood. It was more pronounced when I first started it, and seems to kick in after an hour or two. There's no "buzz" - but it does seem to help with energy. Definitely worth trying I think.

myo-inositol is a different form of inositol

Posted by KentuckyWildcat on Jan 31, 2012 | Verified Purchase

As I found out after purchasing this product, there are different forms of inositol. I guess it's a matter of finding the form that works best for you. I found that this form didn't have the sedating effect of other brands (Solaray, Source Naturals). Although this form has apparently been used for OCD and depression, Dr. Murray ND recommends inositol monophosphate for those conditions as well as anxiety. Other manufacturers don't specify what form of inositol is in their products, but at least Jarrow does.

Inositol and 5-HTP

Posted by Reviewer3254091 on Mar 13, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Excellent combo for both sides of the transmission of signals from cell to cell in the brain. Jarrow formulas have been the best I've found for sharpening this essential aspect of brain functioning in my aging brain. Maximo rating for these products and for iherbs excellent service. Thanks for being there... J Spar Harmon

Panic Disorder

Posted by Reviewer3061562 on Dec 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Certainly, this products had help me wean off Benzo(xanax)for my panic disorder. Took a dose of 6 gms per day and after 3 days, I'm totally off that Benzo, that I've been taking for at least 12 yrs.

This is a great product!

Posted by Reviewer2627799 on Nov 26, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I take 1 every night and every morning and it really helps me stay calm.