It was the perfect protein powder but the formula has changed.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 02, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This was perfect and I used it for years. In my recent shipment was a new formula and this formula is just horrible. It is really foamy, tastes like whey protein and the powder is so fine it flies all over the place. Very messy. I am so distressed over this because I rely on this protein powder, which I said, was formally perfect. I returned 7 containers to iherb. I called Jarrow and was told that they did have a new distributor and have gotten complaints like mine but that it would be a while before this would be changed. I know how to find a new protein poweder:( Ft. Lauderdale, Florida

Iso-Rich Soy Powder

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 09, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Love this product. It was hard to find a good protien since I am lactose intolerant, but this one is out of the park. I would recommend this to anyone.

bland flavor, mixes well

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 29, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I've been mixing and drinking plain soy protien powder with water for over 15 years. Jarrow Soy protien powder has a bland flavor that can be hidden by just about anything, fruit, milk, juice, peanut butter, honey. Vanilla is one of the ingredients, but it is very mild. I don't notice it. The power mixes well in about 3 to 5 shakes in a cup of water. It is smooth textured and not gritty at all. Takes me about 15 seconds for preparation, mix, drink, and clean up when I drink it plain with through a straw.

Excellent Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 05, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Excellent Product

Great stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 27, 2007 | Verified Purchase

been using this product for over 7 years. It works for me!

Cheapest ever

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 13, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Good tastes with just a little flavor, mixes well and cheapest protein I've ever found. Would definitely buy the bigger one next.

great in a smoothie

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 13, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have this in my morning smoothie with a banana and some frozen fruit every morning.

Very chalky mouth texture but mild cardboard-like flavour

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 05, 2012 | Verified Purchase

MIX-ABILIY: I found this powder mixes very effectively in thin liquids like water and juice (stirring with an ordinary metal spoon). It takes a lot more to get lumps out when mixing it with yogurt or thicker foods. I found a whisk helps a lot (not surprisingly) compared to mixing with a spoon. And if you have a blender (I don't) then I'm confident you'll have no worries with lumps at all and pretty easy cleanup too. TEXTURE: I found the texture to be quite chalky, leaving a fine residue on my tongue & around my mouth, but can be fairly easily washed down with a few swills of any other thin liquid not containing powder (ie. drink the powder-mix drink, then follow up with plain water or juice). I'd almost call the mouth-feel of it sandy or gritty but it really is a much much finer texture... unpleasantly "chalky", but not sticky or enduring. TASTE: quite neutral. A very very bland cardboard-like taste which can be very noticable and unpalatable in flavourless drinks (ie. water) or weakly-flavoured liquids (will overpower vanilla yogurt). The cardboard wood-dust taste with the chalky texture combined made me gag the first time I tried it in water, but solved by mixing with stronger tastes like citrus or berry fruit juice. OVERALL: I highly recommend it as an easy-to-take extremely-potent form of vegetarian protein. :-)

good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 01, 2011 | Verified Purchase

fine grinding, neutral taste, well blended with water

great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 14, 2011 | Verified Purchase

price, taste, quality, all good!

1 2 3