пребиотик с хорошим составом

Posted by Ksenechka on Jul 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I took 120 capsules, instead of 15, it for 15 days for test quite normally. different types good bacteria. 4 points I put for magnesium stearate in structure, though in our Russian tablets fillers are much worse, it so if to carp at naturalness of structure. But effect unequivocally I see, the intestines better work. It is recommended from 1 to 4 capsules, in my case likely all 4 capsules are necessary, but I while on 2 accept. различные виды бифидо и лакто бактерий. 4 балла ставлю за magnesium stearate в составе,хотя в наших российских таблетках наполнители значительно хуже, это так, если придираться к натуральности состава. Но эффект однозначно вижу, лучше работает кишечник. Рекомендуется от 1 до 4 капсул, в моем случае наверно все 4 капсулы надо, но я пока по 2 принимаю.

worked really well

Posted by alloriginal on Sep 07, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I got this when I was going on vacation and knew I would be eating and drinking some strange things (don't ask). It kept me healthy and diarrhea-free. I believe that nutritional supplements saved my life. I've tried a lot of products, and I know what works and what doesn't. My reviews are honest, straighforward, and based on my experience. Read my other reviews to quickly learn from my three decades of research and experimentation.

This is the best pro-biotic. Needs no refrigeration

Posted by BJoyce on Aug 14, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Kept telling my husband how good these were. He finally tried them now he wants me to keep ordering for him too. :o)

Posted by opheart on Aug 10, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I've got some platelets as a free samples. The effect is visible and appreciable: the bowl works much better, and I even guess that the immunity increases. I've taken 2 capsules on an empty stomach in the morning. Would buy again the whole pack.

Great product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 07, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I love these Jarrow Probiotics in a veggie capsules. They have a good balance of ingredients.

Feels very comfortable in the stomach

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 13, 2015 | Verified Purchase

After taking it i feel like i've eaten something good for my body. I take it before a heavy meal planned or when i travel and my diet is changed. It helps a lot.

jarro great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 08, 2015 | Verified Purchase

After taking it I can feel it works!!I really feel it in my tummy.Also helps with loose stools and overgrowth of candid. Im taking them together with s.bouldarii. Delivery fast like usually.

Healthy Gut

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 17, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I take these and find they help my immune system eg my skin is clearer, exzema improved, well worth the money.

Posted by Strelka on Feb 05, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Probiotikas palīdz izvadīt toksīnus un kaitīgās vielas, kā arī aktivizēt vitamīnu rašanos un stimulē imūno sistēmu. Tās palīdz atjaunot līdzsvaru organismā, nepareiza uztura, nesabalansēta uzturs vai pārtikas alerģijas gadījumā.