Good it is still available in full packaging and good, that it is gone like a free sample!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I used to have Jarrowdophilus in full packaging long time before I discovered IHerb shop. I liked this supplement a lot, it improved my digestion and had much less bloating with the same diet. But these samples were not for good, sad. I received a lot of them in some period of time when IHerb was adding it to the purchase boxes. Very often they were broken, the seal was broken, and it is stated on the full package product "do not use when it is broken". It should have been packed better and when I used these pills that were non broken, I was feeling sick on my stomach, who knows why. I would not trust free samples anymore if I need I better purchase the whole product box.

Great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I really liked this probiotic, improves digestion and skin condition. For the whole package.

Seems to work

Posted by wholefoods on Mar 04, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Seems to help with digestion.

Lemon

Posted by lemon-a on Feb 15, 2012 | Verified Purchase

It works. Tested several times. Rabotaet, xorosho i bistro.

Great probiotic

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 29, 2011 | Verified Purchase

works well and is good to carry with you because it doesn't need refrigeration

Jarrow Formulas, Jarro-Dophilus EPS, 5 Billion Organisms Per Capsule, 10 Veggie Caps

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 02, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Excellent

Good but not the best

Posted by ShaktiSophia on Aug 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I liked that this product doesn't need refrigeration, making it travel-friendly. With its 8 different strains of probiotics, and enteric coating, it is a good probiotic supplement. Quite mild. But not quite as efficient as a 'symbiotic' supplement (probiotics + prebiotics such as fructooligosaccharides aka FOS to help the probiotics survive and multiply). And definitely not as efficient as a supplement containing a a wider range of probiotic strains, ideally including some lactobacillus reuteri.

So far so good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Works great after taking it for 2 weeks!

It works!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 27, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Only took 10 capsules, and this definitely worked for me!

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 23, 2013 | Verified Purchase

one of the best freebies :)