Great probiotic

Posted by Reviewer3070627 on Dec 29, 2011 | Verified Purchase

works well and is good to carry with you because it doesn't need refrigeration

Lemon

Posted by lemon-a on Feb 15, 2012 | Verified Purchase

It works. Tested several times. Rabotaet, xorosho i bistro.

Seems to work

Posted by wholefoods on Mar 04, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Seems to help with digestion.

Great!

Posted by Reviewer27139998 on Jul 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I really liked this probiotic, improves digestion and skin condition. For the whole package.

Jarrow Formulas, Jarro-Dophilus EPS, 5 Billion Organisms Per Capsule, 10 Veggie Caps

Posted by Reviewer2673373 on Feb 02, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Excellent

Good but not the best

Posted by ShaktiSophia on Aug 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I liked that this product doesn't need refrigeration, making it travel-friendly. With its 8 different strains of probiotics, and enteric coating, it is a good probiotic supplement. Quite mild. But not quite as efficient as a 'symbiotic' supplement (probiotics + prebiotics such as fructooligosaccharides aka FOS to help the probiotics survive and multiply). And definitely not as efficient as a supplement containing a a wider range of probiotic strains, ideally including some lactobacillus reuteri.

Good it is still available in full packaging and good, that it is gone like a free sample!

Posted by Reviewer29875314 on Jun 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I used to have Jarrowdophilus in full packaging long time before I discovered IHerb shop. I liked this supplement a lot, it improved my digestion and had much less bloating with the same diet. But these samples were not for good, sad. I received a lot of them in some period of time when IHerb was adding it to the purchase boxes. Very often they were broken, the seal was broken, and it is stated on the full package product "do not use when it is broken". It should have been packed better and when I used these pills that were non broken, I was feeling sick on my stomach, who knows why. I would not trust free samples anymore if I need I better purchase the whole product box.

So far so good

Posted by Reviewer3196414 on Dec 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Works great after taking it for 2 weeks!

perfect helpers in right number

Posted by Reviewer2902329 on Jan 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

excellent digestive aid

Digestive support

Posted by francesjoan on Dec 30, 2011 | Verified Purchase

It's enteric coated which I like. It's good for daily use. Seniors need more bifido type bacteria so once in awhile I also use Nature's Way which a high count of bifido 15 billion when I have bloating,gas,refux...it helps alot.