Definitely worth the money

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 21, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Great product.. Attention all candida suffers!! Replenish your body with this product, after a total body cleanse and candida cleanse.. It's amazing how the human race relies on govt manufactured drugs.. Drugs are not created to cure just relieve us of symptoms.... Slowly but surely they kill us all, if you take them.. So be smart, research, research, research.. Find a holistic doctor.. And please spread the word to everyone who will listen.. :)

great product for IBS relief

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 18, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I´ve been using these probiotics to treath ibs symptoms for a few months now, and I'm very happy to say that my symptoms have disappeared completely, I never thought this could be possible. Also, since I started using them I haven't got any yeast infections, which I used to get all the time. I stopped taking them for 4 months and I the IBS symptoms have not come back. Great stuff! I would highly recommend it to anyone that has been trying to get over IBS or to reduce its symptoms.

Just plain works!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 22, 2009 | Verified Purchase

My wife and I take only one capsule per day, right before bedtime. JarroDophilus helps create a stable, predictable digestive process, which I hadn't had for many years prior to discovering this product. It has become more indispensible than any other vitamin or supplement we take.

I'm very surprised!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 14, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have used probiotics in the past and they have done nothing. Something strange about this product -- it does something, wonderful. Since I was about 8 years old (50 years ago) I have been suffering from IBS. To me the definition of IBS should read -- the doctor can't figure it out why but you are constipated for days, then you have severe pain and diarrhea, then you are constipated for days, etc. etc. For about the last 10 years I have been suffering from Acid Reflux. I have been diagnosed with pre-barrett's esophagus. Trying to keep my acid reflux under control involved medication. These medications caused damage to my muscles and nervous system. My Osteopathic Doctor suggested I give Jarro-Dophilus EPS a try. Well my IBS is better and my acid reflux is better!?! Not perfect, but in only four weeks significantly better. I will update after another month and see if it is still working and/or whether my IBS and Acid Reflux are even better. That is what I am hoping for.

Perfect for digestion and bowel function!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 28, 2014 | Verified Purchase

If you have noticed some problems with digestion and bowel functions after eating like I have, this is a perfect product to fix those issues! I have lactose intolerance and a high sensitivity for grain but I don't have coeliac disease. I have used this for a very long time. I take this before eating and before I go to bed, works like charm! If you liked this review please click "YES" below. Check more reviews on my profile.

Does it work? Update

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 15, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Our local hospital analysed a selection of probiotics selected from local stores. Amazingly 2 of them had absolutely no living probiotics in them and ALL of the rest of them had extremely small %'s of probiotics: instead of 16Billion, only 70 million! None of the companies had anywhere ne4ar the advertised potency.We have taken this for a couple of weeks and have not noticed any revolution. The absolute minimum necessary, to give any noticable effect is, according to public TV, 15 Billion, so if you take 4 per day it gets rather expensive: 30 days per bottle. It is a matter of faith I guess. Hope it is keeping us healthy. Millie from Canuckland

Unbelievable - it works

Posted by MGG-ThreeTwoFour on Jul 22, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Never thought much of probiotics until a young doctor told me ( I am in my early 60s) to try it to combat my acid stomach. Rarely a week would go by that I did not take Zantac once or twice to calm my stomach down. Immediately after taking this product ..only 1 capsule in the morning .. I noticed that no further acidity either at night or early upon awakening in my stomach. I am not kidding here. I can't stop singing the praises of this product only now when I finish these i'm going to the Ultra one... who knows maybe it can get even better. I'm just thankfully free of pain I've had since childhood

Best Dophilus! Wonderful !!!

Posted by SHL-FiveSevenTwo on Jul 12, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Been using these probiotics for 1.5 months, it works really great. Keeps me regular. It';s wonderful in eliminating gas and bloating so far. Will definitely continue to use it and recommend to friends. I notice that candida situation also improved after taking EPS. Really glad to find it. work better than Now GR-8. ** For new customers of iHerb, please also visit my page formore product reviews **

Poor, in comparison to other probiotics

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 13, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I'm not too sure if the shipping exposed my order to higher temperatures but this probiotic does absolutely nothing for me. I usually take probiotics for maintenance, and at the first sign of tummy troubles and generally the problems subside overnight. Not with this product; no effect whatsoever. I find Kodel's Megadophilus way better and Now foods Gr8-dophilus acceptable. This won't be in my cart again.

Fantastic stuff!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 25, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have struggled with constipation for YEARS, and I got a 10 day sample of another pro-biotic product, which gave me good results, if you know what I mean. So I tried this one from iherb and it is a great product at a great price! It says to take on an empty stomach (1-4 per day) but I have been taking just one at lunchtime, along with my Omega 3 and my women's multi (which also has some pro-biotics) and I have to say, I haven't felt this good (digestively speaking...) in years.