It Works!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 20, 2008 | Verified Purchase

There was some initial "die-off" (uncomfortable feeling at first, which is to be expected if you have alot of garbage). But I really like it now and will order again. My stomach feels alot better. I do have intestinal problems, and this appears to a fine job. I take 2 if I ate out and my stomach was not used to processed foods. I will order again.

Best Product of its kind on the market

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 03, 2006 | Verified Purchase

This is the best probiotic on the market, in my opinion. Its only downside is that it must be refrigerated, making online purchases difficult. However, one gets the best price online, so it's worth the price of shipping for the convenience. Health food stores in my area charge up to $10 more for this product than iHerb. Thanks for passing your savings along to your customers!

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 25, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Good. Easy to swallow

Good for digestion/yeast problems

Posted by DebraLeGere on Oct 30, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I've used this product for years. I'm very happy with it. Give some to my pets, too.

best product I've found

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 03, 2006 | Verified Purchase

I'm lactose intolerant and this has helped keep me healthy, this is the best buy on top of that too!

ordering

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 15, 2006 | Verified Purchase

This is an exceptional product. Since it has to be refrigerated I order an annual quantity in the winter and freeze it.

Makes a difference

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Taking this a couple times a day had made a big difference in keeping me regular. I take another supplement, SAM-e, which causes some gastrointestinal upset (gas, constipation) and taking Jarrow-Dopohilis eliminates those problems. Iherb mails this in ice packets, when I order next, I will select 2 day shipping though because it took 5 days for this order to arrive and I'm sure the ice packs melted within a day or two.

Luisa (housewife)

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 19, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this product since 1992 and I find this to be the best for me. I thank you for keeping this on the market and when I can't find it in the health store that I can find it on iherb.com

the best for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 17, 2008 | Verified Purchase

The best for internal and trapped gas, also,

Excellent Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 23, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Product is very good for allowing the "grumpy gut" to consistantly feel good.