makes breath feel fresh

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 29, 2012 | Verified Purchase

tried these out of curiosity but was happily surprised. they taste pretty good and breath seems fresher.

great for sore throat

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 05, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I keep a supply of these lozenges in the cupboard for when the kids come to me with a sore throat. I sent the packet to school with them and generaly the sore throat never evenuates into anything and is cleared within a day or two.

Healed gum due to Lichen Planus

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 21, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I was diagnosed with oral Lichen Planus over 5 years ago. It was confirmed by a biopsy. I tried so many things to heal the lesion on my gum, with no effect. After researching the BLIS ingredients, I gave this a try. My gum finally healed, confirmed by my dentist. My gums still burn some in the morning, so not a total cure, but no lesions after almost 6 months! I dissolve one before bed so it stays in my mouth while I sleep and don't drink any water for at least an hour and sometimes all night. I am grateful to find this product. Works well!

love these!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 31, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I had previously tried the Blis probiotic gum, but gave these a try and they're great. Nice tasting, and added Vit C as a bonus. I think from memeory there was a study that suggested that an oral probiotic can reduce incidence of colds if used 30 mins before exposure (such as on a plane flight). And the price here is great!

Good product - actually works

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 23, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Very good

Helps with sensitive teeth

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 27, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I like Jarrow Formulas and bought this on an impulse. I use a special toothpaste to help with sensitive teeth but recently this has become less effective. I find that taking one lozenge after brushing and flossing at night helps soothe the slight dull ache I have been experiencing. I will continue to use these oral probiotics.