Shirley Frojmovich

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 05, 2008 | Verified Purchase

People allergic to mold should be warned not to take this product. I have had allergic reactions to plant based digestive enzymes derived from asperigillis niger fungus in the past. Based upon your description of this product, I believed I was buying animal derived Pancreatin w/o plant based enzymes. You do not make clear in your description that this product also contains these enzymes. I did not return the product becuase paying for shipping both ways made no sense since the item was inexpensive.

Couldn't live without it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 21, 2011 | Verified Purchase

It keeps me regular, what more can I say. I have hypothyroidism so my metabolism is very slow. This product keeps me regular. I don't get gassy and bloated and uncomfortable as long as I take one in the morning and one at dinner time. Makes my life a whole lot more comfortable.

Helps with weight loss and gas

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 01, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I've lost 14 llbs taking this being that it breaks up fat when you take it right before every meal, i also noticed after not taking it for 2 days that my gas came back. While your taking it you will fart Way less lol

Really Helps

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 02, 2008 | Verified Purchase

These enzymes have all but eliminated my IBS symptoms. (pain, upset stomach, cramping)

Helps Digestion

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 24, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I spent a lot of time studying the ingredients of lots of different digestive enzyme products -- I've found that for my money, Jarro-zymes offers the best combination of enzymes, with terrific potency.

Excellent comprehensive, full-spectrum digestive enzyme

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 30, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This product is of the highest quality, and compares well with those that cost 3 times as much. I've used them all, and find this one does the job as well as those ultra-expensive ones.

excellent

Posted by aestheticmedicalreviews on Oct 28, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I fare beter with this than plant enzymes

Dana

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 29, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Wonderful product. My daughter has borderline type 2 diabetes and this seems to really help her.

Helps with Digestion

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 28, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have problems with digestion, gas, bloating, etc. especially after dinner meals. Friend told me to look into a enzyme formula supplement and I came up with this product from Jarrow. It worked almost immediately within two days of taking one capsule before each meal. Goodbye to those gas attacks and heavy feeling!

very good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 14, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I will order it again. Alpha-galactosidase definitely makes a difference in this enzyme selection.