One before every meal

Posted by CoolinArizona on Jun 13, 2009 | Verified Purchase

These are the BEST enzymes I've ever used. Help tremendously with digesting meals. I take one before each meal and no matter what I eat, I never have gas or bloating. I carry them with me just in case I decide to eat out. Fon't want to be without them.

If you have problems.

Posted by Reviewer1938819 on May 01, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I love eating veggies, but as I get older there not loving my back. If you have problems with gas after eating veggies, these are for you. They work beautifully for me. No gas after eating veggies. I even was bold with some good black and red beans, no problems. Iherb please hold on to this item.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer2093039 on Jun 20, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I had been using a vegetarian enzyme formula which is identical to this one but cost three times as much. These enzymes work perfectly -- and for a third of the price!

Fungal enzymes are the best

Posted by Reviewer2764404 on Jan 01, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I've been searching for fungal enzymes, which have a better survival rate through the acidic stomach into the small intestine where they are utilized for digestion. This is just what I've been wanting and at a good price too!

good

Posted by Reviewer2277351 on Mar 21, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I always look for the vegetarian kind. These do the job.

they're ok

Posted by Reviewer1058619 on Jun 24, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Seem to be effective, I like that they have an enzyme for dairy digestion included. Not quite as good as the Now brand plant enzymes, also sold by iHerb. Reasonably priced.

Best value

Posted by Reviewer1745576 on Jul 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I've looked through all the other kinds of enzymes that have the bean-specific enzyme and these are hands down the best bang for your buck! Will continue to buy again and again and again...

teensie weensie pills

Posted by kanaca on Sep 03, 2013 | Verified Purchase

You have to take a bunch of these to get the same affect in larger pills. So, I'm not sure which is more expensive in the end. But they do work!

Bearable

Posted by Reviewer2949522 on Dec 27, 2010 | Verified Purchase

These make eating beans and dairy bearable, though it doesn't completely solve the problem.

It seems to work better than the other one I've tried

Posted by MichelX on May 29, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I take their Probiotics, too, and I have good results with those. So between both of these, I am impressed with this company so far.

1 2