It's not for me...

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 12, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have used another brand of activated silicon and decided to try JarroSil as it was a bit cheaper. I noticed that my stomach became upset when I used it and read the bottle more carefully. It turns out that it uses water and polyethylene glycol as a base which is the main ingredient in a prescription laxative that you now can get OTC. Well, I really don't want that so I will be going back to the more expensive brand. I have not used it long enough to know if it works or not, as I could not tolerate the intestinal upset when I used it.

Not sure about it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 19, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I had been using BioSil when Jarrow still had it and had noticed a big improvement in my nails and my hair. I love Jarrow products and ordered this when they stopped the BioSil especially since it was less money. But for me, it does not seem to work like the BioSil formula. I will be ordering the BioSil from Natrol and will see if things improve again. I do think that the flavor is better than the Biosil, but I do mix it with OJ so it isn't that much of a problem, especailly since it doesn't seem to work as well.

I love this product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 19, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Mix two to three drops of this stuff per one table spoon of water, i apply on my face, neck, legs, teeth and gums. My skin is much firmer, age spots are lighter, and gums are healthier. The best of all, no more sags under eyes!!

Outstanding Performance

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 06, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I suffer from soft tissue rheumatism - I don't seem to repair and maintain connective tissues very well. Taking this product was followed by abiout three months of noticeably increased repair. It really helped.

Hair Growing!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 21, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I've been using this stuff for over a month now and I am certain my hair is growing faster. I got a color done only 5 weeks ago and my roots are already an inch long. That's growth. Great stuff.

Hair vitality!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 28, 2014 | Verified Purchase

After two weeks using this product I noticed a significant improvement on how my hair looks and feels! I will never stop using this product. Highly recommended! The drops are very easy to dose and the taste is ok. If you liked this review please click "yes" below. Check more reviews on my profile.

Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 17, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This product has been amazing for me. I've been trying to fix my nails for 7-8 years. They've been brittle, weak, and constantly flaking off. Within 2 days my nails had strengthened. I developed a painful ankle. I upped the dosage from the recommended 10 drops to 15 drops, and the ankle healed. Some have complained about the bitter taste. It depends on the water. If the water is good, the taste is odd, but not objectionable. But if the water doesn't taste good, the silicon seems to become bitter. Even that is tolerable. I take the silicon in about an inch of water so if it tastes bad, it's down the hatch before my taste buds see it coming :>)

Better Taste than BioSil

Posted by Aloha-Health on Jan 11, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This activated Silicon has a much better taste than BioSil! It's not yummy by any means, but it's tolerable. I take this for joint health in conjunction with Jarrow Formulas SAM-e. It's also good for hair and nails! My nails are healthier and stronger when I take this product daily. Note: If you can handle the taste, BioSil is the trademarked activated silicon that has been studied with proven results. Jarrow used to have a BioSil version, but I think they went to their own formula to address the taste issue. It took several weeks for me to see results with this product.

Been using it for years

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 15, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I don't like being without it - My nails are stronger (much stronger) - my skin is thicker and more youthful - I'm figuring with all the visible results, it's probably doing just as much good on the inside where it claims to as well!

great product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 08, 2009 | Verified Purchase

this is a great product, and believe or not, it does work! My backache is reduced to minimal.