Not sure about it

Posted by Reviewer1977925 on Jan 19, 2010

I had been using BioSil when Jarrow still had it and had noticed a big improvement in my nails and my hair. I love Jarrow products and ordered this when they stopped the BioSil especially since it was less money. But for me, it does not seem to work like the BioSil formula. I will be ordering the BioSil from Natrol and will see if things improve again. I do think that the flavor is better than the Biosil, but I do mix it with OJ so it isn't that much of a problem, especailly since it doesn't seem to work as well.

Outstanding Performance

Posted by Reviewer1152339 on Oct 06, 2009

I suffer from soft tissue rheumatism - I don't seem to repair and maintain connective tissues very well. Taking this product was followed by abiout three months of noticeably increased repair. It really helped.

Hair Growing!

Posted by Reviewer1161507 on Jan 21, 2010

I've been using this stuff for over a month now and I am certain my hair is growing faster. I got a color done only 5 weeks ago and my roots are already an inch long. That's growth. Great stuff.

I love this product

Posted by Reviewer1806747 on Oct 07, 2010

Mix two to three drops of this stuff per one table spoon of water, i apply on my face, neck, legs, teeth and gums. My skin is much firmer, age spots are lighter, and gums are healthier. The best of all, no more sags under eyes!!

Hair vitality!

Posted by Reviewer1959078 on Jan 28, 2014

After two weeks using this product I noticed a significant improvement on how my hair looks and feels! I will never stop using this product. Highly recommended! The drops are very easy to dose and the taste is ok. If you liked this review please click "yes" below. Check more reviews on my profile.

Been using it for years

Posted by Reviewer2868174 on Dec 15, 2009

I don't like being without it - My nails are stronger (much stronger) - my skin is thicker and more youthful - I'm figuring with all the visible results, it's probably doing just as much good on the inside where it claims to as well!

It's not for me...

Posted by Reviewer1182008 on May 12, 2010

I have used another brand of activated silicon and decided to try JarroSil as it was a bit cheaper. I noticed that my stomach became upset when I used it and read the bottle more carefully. It turns out that it uses water and polyethylene glycol as a base which is the main ingredient in a prescription laxative that you now can get OTC. Well, I really don't want that so I will be going back to the more expensive brand. I have not used it long enough to know if it works or not, as I could not tolerate the intestinal upset when I used it.

Better Taste than BioSil

Posted by Aloha-Health on Apr 22, 2013

This activated Silicon has a much better taste than BioSil! It's not yummy by any means, but it's tolerable. I take this for joint health in conjunction with Jarrow Formulas SAM-e. It's also good for hair and nails! My nails are healthier and stronger when I take this product daily. Note: If you can handle the taste, BioSil is the trademarked activated silicon that has been studied with proven results. Jarrow used to have a BioSil version, but I think they went to their own formula to address the taste issue. It took several weeks for me to see results with this product.

Used to be great

Posted by Reviewer2986197 on Feb 09, 2010

I have been using this product for several years, since it was BioSil. That was a much better product. I noticed a great difference in my hair and nails and hope it is doing as much good inside. It was also great that they came out with a 2oz bottle. Unfortunately, the last two bottles of the 2oz size gets stuck, and every day I have to use a pin to unstick the dropper, which feels crusty. This shouldn't be. I am now going to try the BioSil from Natrol even although it is more expensive it may be worth it.

great product!

Posted by Reviewer1915219 on Jul 08, 2009

this is a great product, and believe or not, it does work! My backache is reduced to minimal.