Beware - Magnesium Sterate

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 25, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I love Jarrow and the portable pack but the pills contain Magnesium Sterate, Silicon Dioxide and a number of other toxins. I have more energy but have gained serious weight, a side effect of the chalk like Mag Sterate according to Mercola. Now I'm at a loss for a multi... Jarrow, please correct this problem and bring this product out without the additives. I'd buy it in a minute if you did!

Good product - actually works

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 18, 2011 | Verified Purchase

My wife and I both have used this product on multiple occasions after starting antibiotics. In every case, within a day or two of starting these probiotics, the intestinal issues resolved. Sometimes it resolved the intestinal symptoms on the same day. Excellent product.

Most Effective Probiotic I've ever Taken

Posted by TheSoulfulSpoon on Mar 05, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I was so skeptical in ever ordering this, because I was convinced the milk and soy traces ( EXTREMELY SMALL ), would affect my very sensitive IBS and food intolerances. Boy was I wrong! I was out of my usual probiotics, and received the Jarrow Formulas as a sample with an order of other products from iHerb. I popped 2 pills one morning when my stomach was REALLY suffering from my usual probiotics, in a desperate attempt to regain some intestinal balance. Within 30 minutes, the pain and unpleasant symptoms subsided, and I felt amazing. My digestion improved that same day, and other "issues" were immediately fixed. I was hooked. I have now made them a part of my regular probiotic routine and don't miss a day. I'm so thankful for iHerb's samples or I would have really missed out. DEFINITELY order these. You won't regret it.

best product ever

Posted by lovelyBunny on Jan 17, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I started using this product about 8 mos ago and just love it. First bought it at my local health food store and when I found out iHerb carries it, I was thrilled. Best probotic ever! No stomach issues anymore and helps with my mood, since it takes care of my digestion. Great product. Great price.

Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 09, 2007 | Verified Purchase

This works great for me. I've actually been able to digest food pretty well with this. My allergies are better and I have zero armpit odor. So far I've only been taking one a day.

JA

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 17, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Works very well but am dissapointed that it has the chemical "HydroxyPropyl" in it. Didn't notice it when I bought it.

Jarrow On the Go

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 05, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Chemicals sprayed into the sky above me here in Northern California have made me progressively sick over the course of twenty years, and although Prince's and Merle Haggard's recent deaths from "Chemical Trail Flu" may finally bring a public out cry to stop the daily spraying I have to strengthen my immune system to keep on living. Jarrow is a trusted brand that I depend on to be consistent, of good value and high quality, which is why I use Jarro-Dophilius, in addition to organic Nancy's yogurt on a daily basis. The capsules are tasteless, easy to swallow, and managed well in blister packs that I can carry with me if necessary. The price is equal to an outstanding value, and I won't use another brand other than Jarrow.

Love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 16, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I've noticed my digestion actually seems better. If I take this with nettle I notice less food allergy problems.

Excellent Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 12, 2008 | Verified Purchase

We've been using Jarrow-Dophilus EPS for a couple of years now. Not that we need to take it every day! :-) It is very useful to have on hand if someone needs antibiotics or has had a GI infection. We appreciate that it is stable at room temperature (handy for travel) and that it is enteric-coated so that it releases where it needs to. Highly recommend this product.

Best probiotic on the market!!

Posted by MGG-ThreeTwoFour on Aug 01, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I was recently on an array of antibiotics (Augmentin, Keflex, Levaquin, & Clindamiacin) for 1 month due to a severe sinus infection after wisdom teeth removal. I had always been a healthy, person but developed severe constipation, diarrhea, and digestive irregularity after the antibiotics. During the time I was on antibiotics, I tried pill-form acidophilus and Yakult and nothing worked--I was irregular and even severely constipated at times. Then I went to Whole Foods and bought Bio-K+ liquid probiotcs (they were expensive!) and still no change for the better. Finally, someone recommended Jarro-Dophilus EPS and it made SUCH a difference.My digestion is finally back to normal after taking them for 1 week. I am so grateful to Jarro for this fine product and will always use it from now on. ** For new customers of iHerb, please also visit my page for more product reviews **