Great but It could be better

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 02, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Great product at a great price.However it could be better if Jarrow would use a decaffeinated green tea extract and would not include the high quantity of Niacinamide which can inhibit the action of Sirtuins and that may have a pro aging effect. Although evidence for this is unclear at the moment. It would have been better to avoid the doubt and include just other forms of Vitamin B3.

LOVE THESE VITAMINS!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 28, 2010 | Verified Purchase

These are the only vitamins I have ever taken that 1) I actually notice a difference in my daily health and energy when I miss taking them, and 2) have niacin in them and yet do not cause the flushing and itchiness commonly associated. I cannot say good enough things about this pack. I divide my daily vitamin pack according to package instructions most of the time, but am also able to take the pack all at once when my day will be too full to remember taking them mid-day and evening. EXCELLENT PRODUCT! Worth every penny, and have had great success with low pricing and easy ordering via iHerb.com.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 21, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Easy to take and fulfill all my basic needs. These were recommend by my chiropractor, and he has never missed the best recommendations! Thank you!

Ms.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 09, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Great product!

Good Multi

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 01, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Love jarrow products

excellent product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 08, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I'm allergic to almost all foods, so I take these with my once a day meal and have no allergic reactions. They keep me energized all day. I've been using this product for over twenty years with outstanding results.

Jarrow Pak Plus

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 04, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Great product - please keep in stock