Seems to help

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 13, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have tried many of these products over the years. I have no cartlidge at all in my knees and am awaiting double knee replacement. Nothing has ever helped B4 this product. Yes, I still need the surgery, but I am having a reduction in pain for the first time in years.

Jarrow Joint Builder

Posted by Crotchetymama on Apr 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is the best product I have used. My arthritis is much improved in the past year since I have been taking it regularly. I am also pleased with the extra Vitamin D. It is easier to take than most largely because only two per day are required rather than 4-6. The price as offered by iHerb is excellent.

Jarrow products

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 12, 2007 | Verified Purchase

About 10 years ago I started using this product for joint pain in my fingers.Once I purchased a different brand of Glucosamine from a big box and the pain returned in two or three weeks. When I returned to Jarrow product it subsided in a few weeks and hasn't returned.

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 26, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have mild arthritis in my feet and this completely got rid of the aches. I ran out of it and didn't take it for about 10 days and the aches came back. The tablet is large, but not that hard to swallow; that's the only reason I didn't give it a five-star rating. I did a lot of research before I bought this; it is a very good formula of GS and MSM and close to the proportions that Dr Michael Murray recommends. And of course, iherb is selling it at a great price!

WORKS

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 16, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Recently diagnosed with talonavicular arthritis at 37 yrs old, was desperate to start the fight! I was taking 1500mg of straight glucosamine sulfate and then found this. The MSM and other cofactors are BRILLIANT. I'll be on this exact product (please keep making it) for the rest of my life. I use with Natural Factors turmeric + bromelain. Unbeatable combo.

Supplement to stay with

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 14, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I started taking this 4 years ago. Good compliment to a regular yoga practice. No more painful hips.

Best Brand

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 21, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This is the best combination of Glucosamine and MSM that I have tried. I've used it for many years now. Pain free in my joints when exercising or resting.

good one

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 23, 2007 | Verified Purchase

This product has helped improve my joints and decrease ythe pain

Jarrow Joint Builder

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 16, 2008 | Verified Purchase

After taking this a few weeks, an acute knee problem of tending to swell and be very painful has ebbed nicely. Have to wear a band to keep the knee cap from mistracking as well - but I am very pleased with this supplement, along with flax and fish oils for improving joint mobility and lubrication

Seem to work well

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 05, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I bought these for my husband who says they are working to reduce pain in his knees.

1 2 3