Support for my IBS

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is a god send for those with digestive disorders and IBS. I can feel it heal me from the inside out. Good Brand, Good Price

Depressed

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 25, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I am prone to depression, and after trying L-glutamine, experienced intense depression and irribility not long after consuming. The effect was repeatable, so I have quit taking it.

Jarrow Formulas, L-Glutamine, 4 oz (113 g) Powder

Posted by ReputableReviewer on Nov 05, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Life saver for my precious man. He is type of catabolic (metabolism) and it is very hard for him to gain normal, good looking weight. If he is stressed out, after some illness or other physical challenge, he is loosing 4-5 kilos and is looking miserably. Later he struggles so much to regain that kilos. This was diaster until we found out about glutamine. He tried BCAA prior to glutamine, but we think glutamine is better working thing for him. Now my man regained his lost kilos during illness in June, but I think only with the help of glutamine. Without it, it would be impossible or would take years probably. We have now high expectations for the future as we see such good results and effect. We think that prolonged use of such a wonderful product (works wonders on intestines, stomach as well) will make my man to really good looking, more normal man without that nasty catabolic effects. Maybe he won't turn to anabolic state as I am in, but we hope for normal type so much.

Helped with GI / yeast sensitivity issues - Celiac Sprue

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 04, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Updated review. I have celiac sprue--an autoimmune disease. I mainly present my reviews (as I'm not a review-happy person anywhere else on the net) to help others with GI issues and possibly Celiac Sprue (IBS was the misdiagnosis for a couple of years). This helped with some damage to my stomach, and serious residual pain, after a weird episode of horrible ulcers and severe heartburn that started a few weeks after eating eating homemade gluten free bread that apparently had too much yeast for me. This is a very long story, but this product helped my stomach heal and feel better when I felt it was taking too long, and after I had finished my antibiotics for the ulcer. I took this with MSM. With MSM I avoided the sun as I got burnt very fast. I needed to take a magnesium supplement with melatonin to finally get rid of the heartburn. Worked when prescription anti-acids failed.

Jarrow Glutamine

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 12, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Excellent glutamine,I take a spoon before bed each night and nothing else soothes the stomach like it ,the best brand for glutamine,wouldnt even try another brand,quite good for nausea too.

Really Does Work But Have To Be Patient

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 03, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I bought the smaller size as I want to try it but now I'm ordering two large tubs. It doesn't has any bad flavor, actually has no flavor at all. It mixes really well and it works effectively, if taken on empty stomach in the morning. If you pair it with effervescent vitamin C, then you'll have your super energy booster ready in your hand at anytime. The results can be seen within 1.5 - 2 weeks, if taken consistently, about 1 - 2 tsp per day.

excellent product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

excellent product for recovery after a workout

Buy the 500 g better

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 03, 2016 | Verified Purchase

To save money , you just buy the 500 g.

Preventative?

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 04, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I started taking this product because I've read that it can help with leaky gut - a common theory as to why some people develop food allergies. I have Celiac's disease, I am casein (milk) intolerant, and carry an EPI pen for my soy, coconut and sesame allergies - which I developed as an adult. The product is tasteless, I mix it in my shaker bottle with a Trace Minerals Electrolyte Pak and drink on an empty stomach first thing in the morning. If it's not shaken well I can definitely notice some grittiness from the L-glutamine power, but it's not an issue for me. I don't have anything good or bad to state about the product since I am using it more as a preventative against developing more food allergies.

Excellent For Energy And Immune System

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

My work in the theatre is high stress and high physical activity and I (and some other actors) always get struck down with the flu about three weeks into rehearsals. I guess I have a bit of an adrenal fatigue issue too. So I just got sick again and thought, nothing to lose I'm just going to try this out. I took half a teaspoon in some water morning and night. I got over this flu (granted with help from Chinese medicine) in 4 days while having to rehearse every day that I was sick! This is half the recovery time of what I'm used to! the side benefit is that in rehearsal I have more energy for longer and i don't feel as fatigued or hungry nearing the meal break, I also feel like I can think clearer, feel mentally sharper in the morning and feel more rested when I get up. Crazy thing is, I don't even need a big cup of coffee to wake up, and I'm really not a morning person! this a gonna be a work staple now!

1 2 3