Love for my cat

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 06, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Hello, I purchased this product to help out my sick cat. She has the herpesfeline virus. Before taking this product she was much worse off. Now she seems to be eating more, has more energy and her eye looks much, much better. I am not a fan of drugs and chemicals and so this natural remedy has helped her atleast reduce the time of sickness. I love her and would like to keep her safe and happy. Thanks for helping me do that! Sincerest Gratitude, L. Williams

Multiple benefits from L-lysine

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 25, 2011 | Verified Purchase

In addition to placating the active herpers virua, L-lysine is one of the amino acids that can be used in complex with others like L-Methionene and L-Carnitine for clearing liver fats. Dr. Linus Pauling claimed that large doses of Vitamin C with certain amounts of L-lysine would actually pry lipo-plaque loose from sclerotic arteries.

review

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 10, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This product is good for gums and helped mine

It works

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 28, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I've been using this L-Lysine since I got genital herpes. It helps a lot and is affordable. A lot more affordable than the prescription Valtrex. I hoping with the help of this product and watching my diet I will be able to get off of the Valtrex.

Best viral protection!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 02, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I can't eat chocolate or other high-arginine foods without having this handy! When mono is going around I make sure to take it daily.

No more fever blisters!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 09, 2011 | Verified Purchase

When feeling a little stress or plan on being out in the sun for several hour, I take 2 capsules and have found that I no longer have to deal with painful fever blisters and cold sores.

L-Lysine

Posted by LotusJ57 on Jul 12, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Good for prevention of cold sores! Excellent product and good value

Seems to help in warding off herpes break outs

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 08, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This seems to work, or at least help deter herpes break outs. I take two to three tablets a day.

great stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 16, 2007 | Verified Purchase

This has helped my epstein barr from returning

Helped with my knee pain

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 20, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I take them because I am vegetarian. They knocked my joint pains out