Help

Lo Han Sweet

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 05, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I found this product to be exactly what I expected, meaning it was very satisfying. I had read about the health benefits of Lo Han in a medical journal and decided that I should replace my sugar intake with it. I have digestion problems with many sugars in that they don't break done very well in my system. This is not the case with Lo Han. Again, I am very satisfied.

NATURAL ALTERNATIVE TO SUGAR

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 07, 2008 | Verified Purchase

THIS IS A GOOD TASTING, NATURAL ALTERNATIVE TO SUGAR....IT HAS A BETTER TASTE THAN STEVIA. A LITTLE GOES A LONG WAY.

Better than expected!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 01, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Finally a sweetner that is wonderfully sweet and is all natural. I really like this product and hope I will never have to go back to "artificial" sweetners. Truely satisfies my sweet tooth and a little bit goes a long way.

Excellent sweetner alternative

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 09, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is the perfect alternative to sugar. It's delicious and all you need is a tiny scoop already inside of the bottle. At first I thought the size would be too small but a little goes a long ways. This is my favorite sweetner!

Jarrow Formulas, Lo Han Sweet Fruit juice Concentrate, 2.8 oz

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 06, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Ordered this to put in my coffee. Scooper's cute, but kind of awkward. The herb is kind of bitter in the coffee, but it is a natural (be kind to animals) choice, so I'd probably buy it again--though it'd be easier in little packets.

Very disappointed

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 03, 2012 | Verified Purchase

It tastes artificial and not nice at all. I've bought Trimedica SlimSweet several times, which I love, so I wanted to try another Lo Han product. I was very disappointed with Jarrow's.

not really impressed

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 20, 2009 | Verified Purchase

i bought 3 bottles of this product (not for me, for someone who has no computer). when it came, we both tried it. i was completely turned off by the addition of xylitol to it. i thought that this product was not as good as we had thought it would be. i tried it once. he tried it twice and threw the rest away.

sweetener

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 13, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is better than stevia.

No after taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 06, 2007 | Verified Purchase

This is great stuff! I like it better that Stevia as a sweetener for beverages. It has no after taste and does not raise blood sugar level. A great way to cut sugar consumption without sacrificing taste.

Lo Han Sweet

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 24, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have used this product for years. Some people find the xylotol slightly bitter, however especially in coffee I don't notice it. I think it is an excelent sweetener. Xylotol has other health benefits as well. Jarrow labels clearly disclose ingredients. serving size is 2 grams.