crucial antiaging supplement.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 21, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Have to concur not only is it good for memory recall also good for energy/metabolism increase but also the symptoms associated with aging ie swelling and water retention for some reason this combats the aging symptoms that no other supplement can ever do. You get over 80 years and this still works miracles.

great stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

My hair has been falling out for 2 years or more, with no new growth. I've tried everything. Recently learned that l-threonate is the only kind of magnesium to cross the blood brain barrier. My hair stopped falling out within 2 weeks of using this product. Hopefully, it will eventually help with my brain fog. I will not be without this stuff.

Memory Improvement

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 20, 2013 | Verified Purchase

After pregnancy, my memory has deteriorated greatly and have affected my confidence as I forget almost everything quite instantly. Even an important message can be forgotten the minute I've heard it. After doing some search online on suitable vitamins to help improve memory and I narrowed down to try out Magnesium. Found this on iherb and decided to give it a try. The results were really fast. A few days into it I can better remember things and I stop having quarrels with my colleagues over things I have forgotten. Now I am reordering 2 bottles to have them ready once the current one runs out!

Better word recall

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 05, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I'm on my 2nd or 3rd bottle. I'm kind of a supplement junkie, so if something works I keep re-ordering it. It works. I feel it definitely helps me with my mental focus, word recall, writing and organizational skills. It's pricey, but if I stop taking it I really notice. I'm in my 40's. The next thing is to give it to my 83 year old mother who I hope will really benefit from it as she is losing a little bit of mental sharpness.

Crosses the Blood Brain Barrier

Posted by Krisinsight on Apr 21, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This product has additives and fillers but it seems to work despite that downside. It is mostly subjective but I feel I have seen improvements as I am able to do crossword puzzles more easily these days and my mind doesn't race like it used to. I will have to come up with a more conclusive test but for now this is good enough for me and I take three capsules every day.

Excellent product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 07, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have been struggling to find a magnesium product that a) doesn't upset my digestive system and b) prevents night time leg cramps. After trying many forms and different doses of magnesium, I am very happy to report that MagMind ticks the boxes for me.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 29, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Incredibly valuable - Awesome brain function improver - Read the research on Magtein!! VERY relaxing - Wake refreshed

calming

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 20, 2012 | Verified Purchase

this is calming without sedation, and really more free of side effects than anything else

Relax

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 26, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I use two of these and they put me into a relax state . Perfect for sleep but for every day... They make me feel to tired though during the day. It may be because my body may be not balanced tho with other nutrient or detoxing from it.

think it works

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 05, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I use them only every now and then. I have the impression it makes me somewhat calm and focused.

1 2