Help

Kim

Posted by KimNeblett on Oct 17, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I am slightly bipolar and just four a day keeps me on an even keel.

May help with gallstones

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 14, 2007 | Verified Purchase

My doctor said that this helps dissolve gallstones. Along with other supplements, my attacks have gradually lessoned. Its been over a year since the last attack.

Life Saver

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 11, 2007 | Verified Purchase

This product was a life saver for my husband. He has liver disease and by taking this product his condition has improved greatly.It has been shown to prevent the development of fibrosis and cirrhosis.

For arrythmia

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 05, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Based on book by Sherry Rogers, I am taking these to see if they help with arrhythmia. After about 4 months I no longer have palpitations during the night and day time arrhythmia is improved. Have also been taking Taurine but stopped that a few weeks ago.

quality lecithin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 20, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I take this because it has concentrated amounts of phosphatidylcholine. So far it seems to be helping bile flow and thus the liver.

You won't find any better combination of quality and value.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 08, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Highest Quality & Potency for one of the alltime best supplements for you, plus iHerb's Super Value Price.

PC-35

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 09, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Good stuff. Helps with motivation. Not too much or I'm manic. Still working out the right dose.

Excellent.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 25, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Have used for over a year. Feel more intelligent. My husband's liver readings are better.

If you want to be clear headed

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 03, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Mega-PC35 helps gets rid of my brain fog, which is no small thing. We heartily recommend it.

Good Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 19, 2007 | Verified Purchase

In my opinion, Jarrow is a very good brand. It took about 30 days before I could tell a difference with this specific product.