Jarrow Formulas Melatonin is terrific! :o)

Posted by Reviewer1560669 on Aug 24, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Hi. I've used melatonin for a chronic sleep problem in the past and have not been satisfied with the results. Left me feeling groggy in the morning and, if I cut the tablet in half or even in quarters, trying to damp down those side effects, it didn't do the job. A friend suggested Jarrow's sustained release melatonin and it's wonderful. I'm only taking half a tablet and it works beautifully. Puts me to sleep and no waking up groggy. Great!

Working very well for me

Posted by Reviewer3149620 on Jan 29, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have tried all sorts of melatonin capsules and tablets. I wanted one that was a smaller amount, with time release. This fit the bill, and for me it works very, very well. I think I will stick with this one.

Good night

Posted by Reviewer2042083 on Dec 24, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I take one an hour before I go to bed, and I sleep like a little kid again!

This is the best Melatonin EVER!!

Posted by Reviewer1346887 on Jul 22, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Wow, this stuff makes me sleep like a baby and I don't feel groggy in the morning like I do with other Melatonin products. I take 2 when I really want to sleep well.

works

Posted by Reviewer2062768 on Jun 20, 2009 | Verified Purchase

the sustained has a longer effect which lets you stay asleep.

Melatonin

Posted by Reviewer1432899 on Feb 04, 2009 | Verified Purchase

My husband works nights and had been diagnosed with sleep apnea. This is really really helpful in the way that he sleeps much sounder now with little or no sleep interuptions. Perfect!

Sustained release has helped me sleep!

Posted by Reviewer3204802 on Mar 14, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This one really helps me sleep, the "sustained" aspect makes all the difference.

Great Melatonin

Posted by Reviewer1075408 on Sep 29, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I sleep much better with this sustained form of melatonin. I'm a big Jarrow fan and love this product. **edit 9/29/13** After developing severe anxiety and sleep issues I bought this product again. It helps me sleep and stay asleep. When I wake up I feel so much better now. Good sleep and melatonin are critical for the body.

Melatonin, Magnesium, and B6

Posted by Reviewer3204626 on Jul 30, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is a great product especially because the magnesium with it calms the nervous system.

effective sleep aid

Posted by Reviewer2796695 on Sep 18, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have lived with not sleeping well all my life. I have tried other brands of melatonin but they were not restful, I felt as if I was falling off a cliff when sleep approached when I took anywhere from 1 mg. to 3 mg. Then I would wake within 2 to 3 hours very jangled from falling asleep like a falling dream. I saw this timed release one from Jarrow and wanted to try it. Jarrow has always had good products. The first night I took 1 pill and slept pretty good, then tried 1 1/2 pills and was better. Now I take 2 pills and fall restfully asleep, wake about in 4 hours, go to the bathroom and can fall back asleep for another 3 hours. I haven't slept this well or restfully in over 30 years! It is not a heavy sleep where you can't wake if needed, I have 2 very old dogs that sometimes need a little help during the night and I can still hear them and give help and then go back to sleep. Thank you iherb and Jarrow!