Help

Jarrow Formulas Melatonin is terrific! :o)

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 24, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Hi. I've used melatonin for a chronic sleep problem in the past and have not been satisfied with the results. Left me feeling groggy in the morning and, if I cut the tablet in half or even in quarters, trying to damp down those side effects, it didn't do the job. A friend suggested Jarrow's sustained release melatonin and it's wonderful. I'm only taking half a tablet and it works beautifully. Puts me to sleep and no waking up groggy. Great!

Working very well for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 29, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have tried all sorts of melatonin capsules and tablets. I wanted one that was a smaller amount, with time release. This fit the bill, and for me it works very, very well. I think I will stick with this one.

Good night

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 24, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I take one an hour before I go to bed, and I sleep like a little kid again!

This is the best Melatonin EVER!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 22, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Wow, this stuff makes me sleep like a baby and I don't feel groggy in the morning like I do with other Melatonin products. I take 2 when I really want to sleep well.

works

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 20, 2009 | Verified Purchase

the sustained has a longer effect which lets you stay asleep.

Melatonin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 04, 2009 | Verified Purchase

My husband works nights and had been diagnosed with sleep apnea. This is really really helpful in the way that he sleeps much sounder now with little or no sleep interuptions. Perfect!

Sustained release has helped me sleep!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 14, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This one really helps me sleep, the "sustained" aspect makes all the difference.

Melatonin, Magnesium, and B6

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 30, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is a great product especially because the magnesium with it calms the nervous system.

Great Melatonin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 09, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I sleep much better with this sustained form of melatonin. I'm a big Jarrow fan and love this product. **edit 9/29/13** After developing severe anxiety and sleep issues I bought this product again. It helps me sleep and stay asleep. When I wake up I feel so much better now. Good sleep and melatonin are critical for the body.

Sleep phase

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 15, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this to try and move my sleep phase forward and so far it seems to be working ok, anymore than 1mg seems to have the opposite effect and wires me so this is perfect for me.