Help

Very good!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 30, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I ordered Jarrow Formulas, Methyl B-12, Cherry Flavor because I don't eat meat and I need some outer source to get B12. I love the cherry flavor! I wish to take more than one :) It is a very good price for Methylcobalamin - which is the best form of B12. It prevents you from anemia and supports the nervous system. Helps with depression and apathy, dry skin and overall metabolism and balance in the organism including illness recovery.

Great way to get your b12's!!

Posted by healthydoesit on May 25, 2013 | Verified Purchase

These sublingual b12's are amazing!! They are the superior form of b12, methylcobalamin. This means hour body doesn't have to convert the methyl. It can go directly into the bloodstream. These are small tabs that you can let dissolve under your tongue or in your cheek. They are very tasty, and disssolve nicely. I usually put one under my tongue and it's gone within 10 minutes. I have better energy, clearer thinking, and feel less stressed when using these. What a calming vitamin, for so cheap!!! I wasn't sure if the 500 McGoldrick would be enough, but I didn't want to start with anything higher. These have proved to be plenty for me. I have most of my family on them now and I will continue to purchse.

B-12

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 05, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have ordered this many times. I like how they are chewable and taste good. I am vegan, so I like to make sure I get this vitamin....but I must say, I learn more and more about how beneficial it is... It helps to protect against electromagnetic pollution and frequencies... such as wifi.

Tastes good, seems to help

Posted by PurplePegasus on Nov 21, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I seem to feel better since I started taking this. I went thru a phase of 2 weeks where I had hypersomnia and was sleeping 3 shifts per day. I could not stay awake so much so that I got very worried and starting doing a lot of research and landed on findings concerning high levels of homocysteine. Since doctors have proven useless, I decided to test and see if I didn't have this problem as I have a recurring vein pain problem. Anyway I put myself on this and megafolinic and PAK/P5P and I came out of my zombie state. I hope it lasts. But I am taking so many supplements, I was looking to cut back not add on! Anyway, the taste is good, of cherry flavor but I'm removing one star for the citric acid which I avoid as much as possible but it's getting harder & harder to do so. This was the lesser of other evils when compared to other sublingual methylcobalamin. Please note: it does NOT give me energy at all! Rather it appears to have worked to remove a problem but I'll know more in 1-2 weeks if the effects are lingering of if it was just coincidence. At any rate, this is not like coffee, does not give my CFS a jolt of energy at all.

love this product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 11, 2014 | Verified Purchase

put under tongue and let dissolve. My B12 levels are normal all the time now and I no longer need injections for B12

Good Supplement

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 28, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This seems to have decent quality, and I like that the dose is smaller than most formulas.

Tastes great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 11, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I would eat these even if it didn't have B12 in it

Not sure

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 12, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I stopped taking these as I felt maybe they didn't agree with me. May be fine for someone else though as I am sensitive to a lot of supplements.

Bit weak

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

You need 5000 mg.

The Best

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 02, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is something swear to. Supplementing for 2 years and never felt better. I have good energy level and sleep like a baby