Excellent balance of minerals

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 04, 2010 | Verified Purchase

After purchasing this product, I refrained from taking the recommended daily dosage, mainly because I was not sure of the daily amount of copper or iodine my body needs. After doing a little research I found the amount of copper in this product per recommended dosage was good, and in the case of the iodine, I in fact needed more iodine in my diet because I do not eat that much seafood, and only the whites of the eggs. So in conclusion great mineral formula.

Nice balance of minerals

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 20, 2011 | Verified Purchase

It has a nice balance of minerals. I only wish it had more magnesium. My body works better when the magnesium is higher than the calcium. So I also buy magnesium separately- Pure Essence Magnesium Ionic Fizz is my favorite for taste. Natural Calm Magnesium is also very good.

Great mineral formula

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 31, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I went from taking a magnesium/calcium product to this and I am glad I did. It does not have the best magnesium in it, but I like the overall mix better than anything else I have found.

mineral balance

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 21, 2011 | Verified Purchase

good

best source of calcium

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 12, 2010 | Verified Purchase

milk is the best source of absorbable calcium,and thats whats in these capsules plus a few other nutrients that help its absorption,

Energy Plus

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 02, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I feel a lot more energized after taking this product for only a few days.

Good products

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 09, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I like Jarrow formulas because I'm allergic to a lot of ingredients and Jarrow it's free of them. I'm very happy with the product and the service. I'm definitely a future customer.

Good mineral combination

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 13, 2009 | Verified Purchase

As a woman, I'm concerned with getting enough calcium and magnesium. In addition, I have a zinc and copper deficiency, and am insulin resistant so need more chromium. I used to buy all these minerals separately, but now I can get just what I need in one combination, and at a good price.

great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 12, 2008 | Verified Purchase

my lipid panals are showing great results.

fair price