Excellent

Posted by SilverStars on Jul 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have been reading a lot lately about MSM and so decided to try it! I must say that I am amazed! I had a persistent pain in my arms and wrists from computer work and carrying my kids around and 3 days after starting MSM it disappeared completely! My husband had lower back pain for years, and at 2-3gr per day for 2 weeks his pain is gone! I also have a noticeable improvement in the texture and complexion of my skin. Would definitely keep using this! The powder doesn't clump and dissolves easily in water. At a bigger quantity can taste slightly bitter, but mixed with juice it is not detectable. Vit C in fruit juice helps absorption.

Fibromyalgia

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 13, 2009 | Verified Purchase

MSM is a must if you suffer from Fibromyalgia. Studies shows many benefits from taking MSM. Pain is less severe. It helps with spinal disk degeneration, common in fibromyalgia. Together with amino acids ("cher-amino protein" containing hydroxyproline and hydroxylysine deficient in fibromyalgia sufferers) I have had a significant improvement. It also improves insulin resistance and it gives you firmer skin, especially when compined with collagen powder and silica gel. I take 15 grams (1 tablespoon a day) however at this dosage you have to add 2 mg of copper daily since MSM reduces copper.

Used It for YEARS

Posted by SherryB on Aug 18, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I used Jarrow MSM for about 10 years. Does not clump due to the silicon dioxide additive and blends with water well. Decided to go pure and switched products, but not due to any bad reactions from this product. Helps tremendously with muscle pain issues and chronic pain that results from it. Good for your skin, nails and connective tissue.

Great stuff, must-have supplement in good form

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 13, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This is optiMSM, which is great, and in a form that is so simple to use. The powder instantly dissolves in anything. Comes with it's own little scoop. I wish all supplements were this easy. When you first start taking it you may get mild headaches (especially if you up the dosage), but they will disappear. When I do up my dosage, I notice a huge effect in stamina and recovery on the bike. Good for your hair and skin, too. Just stick with it.

Great product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 02, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have taken other MSM products but this form is the best. I take 4 grams or more Per day along with Jarrow Glucosamine Sulfate and my bad hip improved in 2 days. Recommend this to anyone with severe joint pain.

Great.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 13, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is a very large container of MSM at a fair price. I consume MSM everyday, and this is the one I use.

Terrific Product for All Those Aches and Pains

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 20, 2011 | Verified Purchase

We both like this in our household. To make it tolerable, though, we have to put it in almond milk and add vanilla liquid stevia (NuNaturals is a fine one) and gulp that down post-haste. But anyhow, it is a magnificent supplement for removing my back pain and seems to be giving me more energy and better sleep. Significant Other says the same. By the way, we do not noice any garlic taste as mentioned by others (we do eat a lot of it in meals, so that may be why, who knows).

Wonderful Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 29, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This is a wonderful product! This supplement appears to be helping my hair grow faster. I am going to stay on this product for life.

Very Good

Posted by energetyx on Jan 22, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This is probably the best MSM I've tried. It is extremely fine and doesn't clump up in the container or in water. It dissolves well and the taste isn't as bitter as other brands, meaning it can be added in small amounts to other drinks without affecting the flavour. Five stars!

Healthy and soluable

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 22, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This stuff evaporates easily in water and doesnt taste bad. I add some vitamin C in the mix to increase its absortion.

1 2 3 4