Ignore the negative reviews!!!

Posted by alloriginal on Aug 31, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I think very highly of this stuff! I stumbled on this a few years ago. I use one or two capsules per day. It's important to note that I also use fish oil; I believe that the combination is responsible for the disappearance of my arthritis symptoms. At age 30 I was in constant pain. Today, 23 years later, I am pain-free and more flexible than most people half my age. I believe that nutritional supplements saved my life. I've tried a lot of products, and I know what works and what doesn't. My reviews are honest, straighforward, and based on my experience. Read my other reviews to quickly learn from my three decades of research and experimentation.

Important

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 24, 2013 | Verified Purchase

MSM is very valuable for many health conditions...I am a fan of Jarrow....

excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 29, 2014 | Verified Purchase

my family at home, including 3 dogs, all take this MSM................what more can I say!

Very efficient

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 26, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This products works well but pills are big and difficult to swallow.

ok

Posted by Anaterma on Jul 14, 2014 | Verified Purchase

i had a hunch that maybe msm may aid my constant feel of hunger (even with a proper diet). maybe just a lil it did. ok price for the dosage, one of the best here, actually. wouldn't recommend taking before bed for people with sensitive sleep.

From Italy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 25, 2012 | Verified Purchase

No Noticeable effect

Amazing for Hormonal acne

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 04, 2017 | Verified Purchase

After breaking 1 capsule with camu camu powder in juice with moringa powder and blueberries every morning for at least 2 months i no longer get clusters of pimples only one here and there at that time of the month.

good product

Posted by mudanzas-valencia on Sep 23, 2015 | Verified Purchase

this msm is very good the litle problema is estearate