Fibromyalgia is gone!

Posted by Reviewer2600891 on Aug 23, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Pure high quality MSM! I have taken many other brands and this is the BEST. Fast absorption and quick results. My Fibromyalgia disappeared in days. My husbands asthma improved and his plantar fasciitis is gone. However, you want to start slow (1 or 2 caps a day) with a meal. Because this MSM is strong. It will detox your body and you may get a headache or flu like symptoms if you increase the dose too quickly. Keep some L. Arginine/L. Ornithine on hand (also sold here at iherb) because these two amino acids will help any detox symptoms. It is good to rid your body of bad bacteria, but slowly is ideal. MSM is a fantastic! My skin is looking fabulous, aches are gone and immune system is improved. I can't say enough! I believe in the miracle of MSM! (a title of a book) Love iherb, great service and super prices!

Excellent product!

Posted by Reviewer1708615 on Aug 29, 2009 | Verified Purchase

MY skin has never looked so beautiful! the world needs to know the benifits of MSM sulfur! my hair looks amazing as well. also this product is affordable and shipping the great. no complains here.! :)

Great product

Posted by nicolestotts on Dec 20, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I started using when I saw a review about yeast along with skin, hair etc. I can definitely see a change in my skin. It is smoother and looks firmer. I cannot say for joints as I haven't been having any problems except for heel spurs. If they get better, I will update. I like Jarrow Formulas, they make a good product.

This is great stuff!!!

Posted by Reviewer2857803 on Dec 03, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I had an MD suggest I try this. I suffer from chronic pain and have had 3 different surgeries on my neck. Since taking this (3 a day) , I feel much more energy and I actually think my pain level has decreased as well. (A pain level that has been 13 years in the making). I highly recommend this to anyone who is suffering and needs a little help!

MSM

Posted by Reviewer1941735 on Jul 01, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I use MSM to ameliorate the effects of allergic rhinitis. All that needs to be said about the Jarrow Formula product is that it is competitively priced, easy to take (gel-caps) and effective. Thanks to MSM in general I can breathe through my nose. The medications of "American medical science" are extremely expensive, 80 to 90% ineffective, very inconvenient and have nasty side effects. Jarrow brand remains my choice because it is simply MSM sulfur, with nothing else mixed in. I am thoroughly pleased with this product.

Hair and nails grow!

Posted by Reviewer2918778 on Dec 19, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I've been taking this formula for a couple of years. My hair grows fast and healthy and so do my nails. I originally started taking it when I broke my foot--so much soft tissue/ligament damage, it helped to heal faster, or so it seemed :-).

Jarrow Formulas, MSM Sulfar

Posted by Reviewer3100417 on Dec 09, 2007 | Verified Purchase

This product help my joints feel better.

Great alternative

Posted by Reviewer3060686 on Feb 20, 2012 | Verified Purchase

For those of us who have suffered through trying to ingest MSM in powder form and just can't take it (horrible, really horrible taste), and do not want to take it in tablet form either because of reduced bioavailability- this is a godsend. In combination with glucosamine this is what I use in terms of supplement- support for my osteoarthritis. As for its benefits for skin and hair I can say its probably a good idea too- at least my skin and hair are happy and in good shape for a 49 year old! ;O)

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer2635245 on Jun 17, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Got rid of all my teen's acne!

strengthens joins

Posted by LadyEnigma on Dec 17, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I bought this for a friend who was having a lot of back pain. After a few days on this MSM from Jarrow Formulas she told her doctor she felt so much better she didn't want to take her prescription drug for pain anymore since MSM worked a lot better. She is back on her feet and feeling good enough to work in her garden. Want to find out how to save money, click "YES" and see MORE useful info by CLICKING ON MY NAME.*