Moderate satisfaction

Posted by TinVal on Aug 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This product is good because contains OptiMSM which is bioavailable sulfur with pharmaceutical quality >99%. I like also the 200g bottle. But I don't like the fact Jarrow company uses anti caking agent - silicon dioxide... SiO2 or Silicon dioxide is an additive they put into various foods to prevent clumping or caking. These are not a problem for customers but purity is... so I give 4 stars.

alloriginaleverythingworksnoprescriptions

Posted by alloriginal on Sep 07, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This products is helpful in the fight against inflammation of every variety. I use it primarily to combat arthritis, which was beginning to decimate my body. Used together with fish oil (two grams of each every day) I've regained my flexibility and range of motion. No more pain! I can't tell you how amazing it feels to not have any joint pain whatsoever. I am in my sixth decade and am much more flexible than most kids one third my age. I believe that nutritional supplements saved my life. I've tried a lot of products, and I know what works and what doesn't. My reviews are honest, straighforward, and based on my experience. Read my other reviews to quickly learn from my three decades of research and experimentation.

Love MSM

Posted by SherryB on Aug 20, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have seen this size of Jarrow MSM locally and it is usually $6-8 more per bottle. I prefer the powder because I take a high dosage due to chronic sacral-iliac back pain. I wish I could get more people to take MSM for daily maintenance of connective tissue, but often folks don't start supplements until something goes wrong with them. I can vouch from my experience that MSM helps move out lactic acid and inflammation out of the muscles. (helps, does not remove it all) For such an issue, it is worth a try. Start slowly on the dosage and stick with it. Just my opinion.

ok

Posted by sweetheart on Apr 19, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I liked the Bluebonnet better since it's pure 100% MSM and contains no other ingredients. If you use MSM regularly (and in large amounts) it's recommended to take molybdenum as well!

A bit weird

Posted by ReputableReviewer on Nov 19, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I don't think that I would buy this again. It is weird because if my man drinks it in the evening, he could not sleep well. So he started to drink it in the morning, but I don't know... maybe its this anti-caking agent in it or what...?... 2 stars only for a little bit help on his ligaments, but I don't know whether this anti-caking agent is not doing harm? Especially when I have read this: "Inhaling finely divided crystalline silica (silicon dioxide) dust in very small quantities (OSHA allows 0.1 mg/m3) over time can lead to silicosis, bronchitis, or cancer, as the dust becomes lodged in the lungs and continuously irritates them, reducing lung capacities." I am already regretting that I didn't read about it before buying. Would be more careful next time.

Result's

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I take MSM Sulfur Powder twice a day in my coffee for the relief of joint pain in my Hip and Knee. I would say that i have at least a 95% Relief from the Pain, Thanks Jarrow Formulas.

Love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 18, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have an old injury and using this, even 1000mg, I feel no pain. I recently rode a huge horse for three days straight and the SI Joint inflammation reared its ugly head. I upped using this to 3 times a day (3K mg) and it totally worked within a few hours!!

great stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 09, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Very good for my arthritic hip take about 3 grams or more per day. Really helps with the pain.

good quality, good price

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

good quality, good price

Excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 25, 2013 | Verified Purchase

we are giving it to our 4 dogs.....

1 2